Tuesday, April 3, 2012

When I was a child I stayed wide awake ,climbed to the highest place

THINGS NEED  RIGHT NOW:

  • coral pants
  • mint pants
  • hipster glasses
  • stripped shirts
  • lace shirts
  • nude pumps 
  • nude flats.
  • sheer patterned/plain shirts
  • coral nail polish
  • mint nail polish
  • black nail polish



I feel like the only answer to my problems is to go blond. Like a a golden ash blonde. 
FORGET IT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.


blond girls can wear so much more and do so much cuter hair styles.




Wanna know a weird secret.



I dont sleep anymore.


I know why, too.

I literally choose not to sleep.


I NEED TO MAKE MORE MONEY SO I CAN SHOP MORE.


I learned in school, what i have is called a "soft addiction."







Today i got discouraged/frustrated/upset/bitter/apathetic about a certain situation, the scardy-pant side of me was like "JUST QUIT" and the strong side of me was like "quit wishing it was easier/better/fairer and just DO IT" 


so for now im just gonna go for it.


im so sleepy.


my body is like "just go to sleep."   but my mind is like "no this is better, look at all thees cute clothes you can own and then you wont be alone anymore."






Side note.


Dont tell anyone I said this - but i watched my  RENT dvd tonight.

UHM, IMMA HOTTIE.

You know when your like "Im chunkin up, look at my flabby arms.,..."

UHM NO IMMA FRICKEN BEAST. MAKES SENCE WHY I HAVETA FIGHT THEM FELLAS OFFFFFFFAAAME.



The other day after some conversation,my dad seriously implied that I had had a one night stand with someone, i cringed, said "i would be ashamed of me if i were you and id done that" made a nasty nasty face and then said 


"dad, i dont do "hook up's" I got a lot of fellas kockin and they gotta pay there dues before they can get all up on this." (as i puckered out my lips *making a ghetto face* and body rolled gesturing to all my lady bits.)


and my parents just started laughing and saying they want to video tape me so we can get a tv show.


I said " you would wanna cash in on thissssss. "
Parents will exploit there children for so little theese days.

I have to go to sleep.


and get therapy.















3 comments:

  1. YAY! They're finally listening to me! Your life needs to be a dang TV show, now stop fighting it!

    PS: Can I watch your RENT DVD? I'm serious. Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told them i wont do a show because it will tear our family apart.
    And yes yes yes ,you can. Its really mediocre filming. Its alright , I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAYY. Sounds strange but Payless has the cutest nail polish!! and it's 2 for 5!! I want some so bad! They have a million colors and they're all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete