Saturday, April 28, 2012

While Im far away from you, my baby

So, on Thursday, Michal Took me to Dream a Little Dream at Phoenix Theater.



It was shnazzzy.


She was telling me about it, and she was like, "Ya know, its about The Mamas and The Papas"

So im thinking its like.....Post WWII Baby Boomers....or something.

Im a little embarrassed to even have to type my un-cultured-ness.


For you youngsters, they were a band in the 60's.


AND NOW I AM UNCONTROLLABLY OBSESSED WITH THE BAND.


I listen to them non-stop.

 Consequently I am now obsessed with the 60's.

The center part, the hippies, the styyyleeee.


Its funny, because looking through their stuff, its like looking at really current things. Like their albums and photoshoots. Because the 60's are really in.

So silly.

LOVE IT.


Taylor's really annoyed cuz its all i listen to.


Side note - here is the actor that played Denny



So...uh....that happened.





istalkthisshowandthebandandthesixtiesandthepicturedmanabove


No comments:

Post a Comment