Thursday, May 3, 2012

You gotta go where you wanna go, and do what you wanna do, with whoever you wanna do it with.



Things that have made me grow up:

  •  Michal 
  • Mamas and Papas
  •  Black sitcoms/movies
  • the passage of time



: ) 


Seriously, i would gain 200 pound's just to play Mama Cass in Dream a Little Dream.


So, bar shampoo doesnt exist in stores.


There is this stuff called sodium lithorium or something in shampoo that gives you cancer.
"everything gives you cancer!"

Cool, doesnt mean im going to go inhale asbestos anyway....


Also, shampoo wipes out good oils and blah blah blah stuff no one believes....
Long story short.
I refuse to use average shampoo.

So i was using Baking soda and water

And my hair kept breaking, like i got split ends like no ones freaking business

Side note : I think I have bed bugs.....


Back to the story, so i went to my hair dresser, and im like,why is this happeningggg and shes like what shampoo do you use


and i was like....baking soda and water


and she was like....thats not appropriate....


so i was like.....ok.


so ive been looking for reasonably priced natural shampoo, but it doesnt exist.

im just never going to wash my hair again is the moral of the story.


my dogggggggggg


I love her so much.
I got her in 6th grade
I am now finishing my freshman year of college

She is the love of my life.

We got her shaved,and noticed she had some weird skin irritation.

Its on her lower belly, and it doesnt hurt her to touch it.

So we were like...thats weird....

And then it got worse....

and then this lump appeared.

and her eyes are cloudy and she runs into things.


And im in serious Dog Age denial.


Im like...."Shes still a puppy!"

even tho...shes like a gramma.....



So lately im juist facing the fact my dog is old....


Thats my biggest trial in life.


I have a friend who believes no one ever truly matures past high school.

And justifiably some people of mcc have proved that to be true.


Me and my other friend were talking about all the drama.

It doesnt really bother me tho.
Drama is all in your head...

...follow me here....


its like an awkward situation....

If you dont think its awkward it wont be.....


So if people are like "Whats all this drama?!?!!"

And your like..."there is no drama..."


And people are like...."that was unexciting."



I HAVE MASTERED EVERYONE AROUND ME.



I have rehearsal for broadway bound tonight, and the director says "Dont wear pastels"


Thats like telling me not to breath air.


I have zero idea what to wear.


I have to go clean the pantry


Because my mom is getting HER teeth cleaned for ME

because i didnt cancel my apt in time, so they were going to charge us unless i had someone from my family take it.


My mother HATES the dentist.
So her doing this for me is a big deal.



Which is why i am cleaning the pantry in turn.


ITS A BIG DEAL.


im gonna wear cowboy boots today.


I dont care what anyone thinks.



I love you.














3 comments:

  1. You seriously couldn't find it anywhere? I'm surprised, between Wild Oats, TJs and Sprouts I figured you would have. Call the food co-op in Tempe and see if they have it there. It's good stuff, although not perfect. My ends are looking a bit greasy again, but they did that with regular carcinogen shampoo too. Sigh. Love you love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of non-pastel stuff you could borrow. I'm fat, though, so you would be swimming in it, but you didn't specify that it had to look good on you so that's why I'm offering.

    I totally agree with the "non-drama", "non-awkward" situations. I find myself often complaining, "Why does she have to make things so awkward? It's not awkward. She's making herself feel that way!" And then I'm all, "Why does there have to be so much drama?" And then I read your blog and you're all "There is no drama." And I'm like, "There is no drama." You totally did a Jedi mind trick on me. You ARE mastering everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to put down my dog of ten years about two months ago.
    I didn't realize she was old until she got sick.
    On a brighter note i just got a one eyed puppy so that helps heal my heart.

    also I use this shampoo called organix. It's pretty tight. it took my hair about a month to adjust to it but now I have happy hair that thanks me by growing long and lusciously.

    The end

    http://www.americangypsygirl.com/

    ReplyDelete