Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just shout whenever, and I'll be there.

Today.Was an eventful day.


There is a lot to get through, so ill just do it chronologically.


First of all....I saw the avengers with James (who i know is reading this just to see if i talk about him.)

Which was a pretty big deal on its own....The movie......: )


Then i slept to go to school.

Then i woke up and went to school and turned in my FINAL FINAL
I found out i only had to score 6/50 to get an A in the class  AWWW YEIIII


Then i picked a monologue for PT auditions.


And then i saw Josh for the first time since we broke up.
And it was as comfortable as to be expected.
the first of many, im sure.


Then i went home and got my doggie to take to the Vet.

And then i got there and was thinking about how well behaved and friendly she is , due to the fact she was behaving like a CHAMP in the waiting room . And then i realized she is one of my best friends.


And then i went in.

And the doctor was oddly concerned.

And so he drew blood from all thees crazy places.


And then he left the room and I comforted her all alone for about  20 minutes.


And then he walked in and told me my dog has cancer.


And without chemotherapy she has about 30 days to live.

And then i thanked him , and told him we would consider our options.

And then i sobbed all the way home.


And then i went in and told my family.


And i told Charlie she gets hot dogs for dinner every night and car rides every afternoon.


And then I got ready for Broadway bound


And i looked super good.






Thats William. Hes the coolest. If he liked girls. We would be married so hard.



And then I walked on stage

 sang my song (whichnoonerecordedddddddddddd)


And then I walked off stage.

And my first year of college was over.



And then i goofed off backstage with really close, treasured friends.
ESPECIALLY REGGIE CUZ HE IS MY LOVER AND IM GONNA DO CRAZY THINGS TO HIM AND I CANT BELIEVE I WILL NO LONGER SEE HIM EVERY MONDAY WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY!


then i got an email saying i got 45/50 on my final
Which confirmed I had completed my freshman year with straight A's.

And then i went to olive garden with my family.


And then i came home and held my doggie.


And now here we are.


Who would have guessed all of this would happen when i woke up?



So now i have no idea what to do with all my time.



help my dog live her dreams I guess....

I WONDER IF SHE CAN GET US INTO DISNEYLAND FOR FREEE?!?!!?




Hold your doggies tight my blog readers.





Today was quite the day.



I did a bit of growing up.



Here's to a summer of a whole lot more!











2 comments:

  1. Aw, Britanee! This was a tear jerker! And straight A's? Seriously? You are amazing....for a lot more reasons than making straight A's, but that just always super impresses me because I was a straight C- student in college from all of the partying and stuff. But you - you party AND make straight A's. I wish I was in college again and we were friends so you could be a good influence over me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.I dont party very hard. I just socialize a lot. Hahah. IM GLAD WE ARE FRIENDS REGARDLESS OF YOUR EDUCATIONAL SURROUNDINGS.

    ReplyDelete