Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ya know your face is all covered in your birthday cake that you're eatin in the kitchen alone

Birthday.


AND GO.


I accidentally typed "AND GOD"


lemme think this through.


Is this a sign?


"This blog is all about birthdays and God"


Those are way too heavy to be discussed together.


Birthday:


Woke up.



Was like.... "This is totally normal.....and not exciting..."



So naturally I called Michal and grabbed Nathan and we were off to find Free things I could snag on my birthday.


The loot:

  • Free Italian Cream Soda (mmmmmmm)
  • free Sprinkles cup cake 
  • Free lip tint from Sephora
End of list.....



Its.....somewhat respectable. 

I'LL TAKE IT.



AND I DID.



Gracious Michal went to lengths to make my pre-conceived LAME 19th birthday - not lame.



She is my all time favorite.


Lemme pause right here,



19....is like an older 17.


Unexciting.


You just had a biggie last year (18) and you are gonna hit a mile stone next year (20)

So its just an obligatory side stop.



Unpause.



Michal gave me some BOMB thoughtful gifts and my parents gave me some fat gifts tooo....

Then my momma made me Ham Chowder, MY FAVE , and then I spent the night twadeling around town. 


It was a respectable birthday.



I had a few good friends pull together to make it pretty memorable.


BUT I HAD A SHIZ TON OF FACEBOOK FRIENDS LEAVE ME WALL GOODIES 

HOLLAR TO MY FACEBOOK FRIENDSSS.


I thought I had more to tell you guys.


Im sleepy blogging right now.



so its like 


here is what you need to know.
bye.




MICHAL TOOK ME TO LA CAGE 


GO HOMOSEXUALLSSSSS


DO THE DAMN THING 



Uhm...and tomorrow night im seeing Dream A Little Dream AGAINNNNNNNN


GUYS I CAN NOT WAIT


NOW I KNOW ALL THE MUSIC



AND MICHAL SAID SHE'D LET ME MEET THE CAST 




*DIESSSSSSS REPEADEDLY*



IM SO EXCITED


Im back.





oh.



Here is a silly story.


My pal Zack just left for the good olllll mishhh


I went to a shindig he threw before he left and I was feverishly looking for things to wear



PAUSE


REASONS WHAT YOU WEAR MATTERS
  • CLOTHING IS AN ALTERABLE FIRST IMPRESSION VARIABLE
  • CLOTHING GIVES YOU CONFIDENCE
  • CLOTHING EXEMPLIFIES A LOT ABOUT WHO YOU ARE


Well, I wanted to look crazy good because I knew id see a lot of my old high school friends
Which leads me into this little nugget....

If you look back at who I was a year ago, and who I am for today....


They are quite different.


I have much more confidence in who I am.

But thats a story for another time.

Any who.


I wanted to wear clothes to show that i had become fashionable and attractive and confident and humble.



I put on a strap sleeved dress and some  tights.


(that sounds trashy,its actually very classy.....) refer to picture found here.....

Omit the giraffe hat and add coral tights.



And my mom stops me and explains I shouldnt wear that to this party, Its for a mormon boy with mormon friends and yada yada


And i sorta lost it.


I went on about how I didnt have to follow those constraints anymore and I had grown up and I dont have to care what people think.



It was odd.

I sort of threw a temper tantrum about how Id grown up.


And it was in a hall way....so ....that only made it more awkward.



But, it was kinda cool cuz it showed me the psychology in my head.


That it was less about the clothes I wore and more about who I am today.


IS THIS MAKING SENCE? its okay that its not


And then Zack made a comment about me thinking he's gay, and I said "I dont think that, you think just cuz im a liberal I think all Boys are gay?"


And so I raised my voice and shouted "All the boys here are gay!! All the boys like boys!!!!" and people laughed awkwardly and looked around trying to find my guardian, and then I said "Obama 2012" and they all laughed realizing I was clearly joking.......(you need to hear my voice to understand whats going on there....)

And I took it as my cue to leave.



and i missed his sweet bod the moment I walked out the dooooorrrrr



Point of the story is Michal makes me grow up and I like who I am and I support Gay marriage. 


What other fun stories do I have for you...


I have a lot of secrets lately.


So thats cute....



Want to know 2 things about me.....anyone who wants to date me should know this...


I HATE roses. 
Why?
THEY ARE UNORIGINAL AND EXPENSIVE AND PLAIN.



Second.


I dislike birthday cake.


Occasionally i will help myself to some cake, but on my own birthday, I eat it simply as a socially expected custom....


Dont tell my mom I hate roses, she gets them for me all the time..


Its sweet.


I love my mom.


one should also know I have no interest in underwater life.I am extreamly underwhelmed with it....

Fish
seals
sting rays



not interested....






But seriously, dont tell her....




Tonight I saw a LEGGGIT shooting star. 


It was way cool.

I made a wish.



SHOOTING STARS ARE SO COOL.


It was a classy way to end my birthday.




I had a complaint that I was making shout out to new comers, and not staying true to my faithful seasoned blog readers.


So shout out to all my veterans.....









































No comments:

Post a Comment