Monday, April 1, 2013

Out here , Its like Im someone else. Thought that maybe I could find myself

Today in my world religions class I started crying during discussion because of how overwhelmingly simple religion is.


The evil of the world is the animosity between religions.



Its so hard for me to understand how people who follow the teaching of the most loving being can be so ugly towards others.


My teacher asked if there could ever be unity between all of the christian denominations ( asking if their will ever be ONE TRUE religion).

I answered that Christs plan was that there shouldn't be, and Lucifer's plan is that there should be. 

I feel like the most fundamental value of all religions is being completely overlooked.

Love one another.


Period. 




No comments:

Post a Comment