Thursday, June 27, 2013

Awwww snap. Aw snap.

Can someone tell me why my hair is taking 3 hours to dry?


So since I no longer spend every waking moment in Tempe, I now go to the chiropractor by my house.


My new chiropractor is like a grown up man hipster. The kind you see and instantly know he shops at Trader Joes.


I went and got an adjustment from him for the first time the other day and was trying not to laugh out loud at the thoughts this man made run through my head.
 Like imagine this grown man who looks kinda like Jesus holding my face inches away from his body and me just trying not to giggle.


Last night at Little Shop of Horrors rehearsal I was joking about how much I love when my Chiropractor touches me and how good he smells and how I make up ailments just to get more of his hands on me.
"Like yeah, Im having a lot of pain on my lower back. like. lowwwwerrrrrrrrrrrr"


This morning I woke up with a slight pain in my neck so I stretched it slightly to try and help it out.

Instead of any improvement all that happened was a pop and then i couldn't move my neck.


Opppssss guess I gotta go see Mr. Smells-good-holds-my-face.


I went in and this man spent like 40 minutes just rubbing and stretching my neck.




And while I cant move my neck for a couple days still....I was not mad that I had to go in and visit him.



He even gave me a complimentary Ice pack.



I know what your trying to say Trader Joe....





So I have a show tonight at a new venue with Names From A Hat  and so I was looking forward to having rang of motion in my neck.


Good thing i dont have to dunk my neck in and out of a bucket full of water or anything.



Updates since last Blaaaahgggg:

 I should just fill you in that my dad is "fine" (thats a whole other story that really brings out the conspiracy theorist in me), my second interview went awesome. I was told "If it wasnt for your availability I would hire you on the spot. But lemme see what I can do"
But most importantly. I LOVE my life so hard right now. I am so happy to be where Im at.

No comments:

Post a Comment