Friday, July 12, 2013

You've carried on so long you couldn't stop if you tried

Jeappersss guys.

Seriously guys. I have had no time to blog at all regardless of the fact I have tons to blog about. In the past 5 days I have been home for about 3 hours (sleeping excluded) (#lovemybed)


Wanna know why its raining here?

Because I have a job which consequently forces me to be inside while I hear all about the one day of the year its rained.


You're welcome.

I kinda love my job. Ya know....after one day.
For the most part the customers are wicked nice. Yesterday, durring my first day, every single cash register froze and everyone was super patient...
I had a few meanies. But I handled them like a chammmmpppp, whhhaaaaaatttttt

Also, I get to touch clothes all day. Which is my favorite.
Id be completely happy doing nothing but floor work. Just setting clothes back on the racks.
Its like shopping but instead its like torture.

Some of my customers has the most impressive dollar deals Ive ever seen.
GET. IT.



Oh, get this, I WORK THIS SATURDAY WHICH IS HALLLLFFFF OFFFFFF SATURDAY.


OHHHHH GET READDDDY



Last night I caught up with my old Friend Michal Paris.

She is currently attending SWIHA and so is her man, who was at her apartment. They were talking about massage therapy and I asked them to use my body.


Sweet baby, it was such a gorgeous experience.

I got what is called a 4-hand massage

If there was a drug that made me feel that way, Id do it.

AND.

The Momma and Pappas were playing on vinyl.


It was so euphoric.



It was perfect.
On all accounts.


And then we drank iced coffee from mason jars and put her bike in my car and drove to SWIHA.

We're so perfect together.


I gotta keep this one short because I have work in just a bit.


awwww yeiii.
I get to wear jeans.
Look out.
Aint no one gonna be rude to me with this booty.


My life is so good.





No comments:

Post a Comment