Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Why you gotta be so rude?

Thoughts I just have to vocalize for now.


At this point in my life, I would be truly offended if someone asked my father if they could marry me. Truly.


The other day I was in math and I was like "I should go on a diet soon..."then I was like "Wait no I have actually important shit to do"
I had the same thought while looking at hair tutorials. hashtag objective hair out of my face hashtag top knot


It kills me when I post a status about female empowerment, gender roles, or domestic abuse and only females like it.



I love when people say "mankind"or "thats so gay"and then look at me and mockingly apologize to me and correct themselves, as if making a joke of my beliefs.
Keep teasing me about how inclusively and consciously I speak by speaking inclusively and consciously- I want you to.


The other day I realized "man" is  the base of "human".
Eff it.*rolls eyes and tosses hands up gingerly.*


Ive stopped giving power to the fact I will be viewed, perceived and treated differently because Im a woman and just started doing, saying, and reacting however I want to. Hashtag im too agressive Hashtag im too cocky hashtag im unapologetic.




Thats it.


2 comments:

  1. Back when I was an active member of the church I was so bothered when people said it was a cult. And I was bothered because I knew it wasn't a cult. But after leaving the church I've realized most people think it's a cult because it's exactly like a cult...

    ReplyDelete