Sunday, January 15, 2012

Every morning there's a halo hanging from the corner of my girlfriends four post bed.

Last night Taylor and Josh and I were trying to decide what to watch on netflix, because we couldn't agree on anything.
And I saw glee and said
"We could watch Glee and pretend we dont like it."
I kinda felt like ghandi, because truer words were never spoken.
Everyone has a soft spot for Glee, its just that it sucks, so you have to pretend you dont like it.

I dont like it.

SO.
Tay and Josh and I all spend a lot of time together,so we've gotten pretty comfortable with each other.

And last night Taylor farted in the kitchen
it was the sickest fart i have ever heard.
seriously.

And Taylor goes

"It sounded likie 2 midgets high fiving each other."


and i fell off the couch laughing.

Last night Josh and I finally went to Lennys Burgers, this little place we always drive past and want to try.

 Josh said it was like in and out, but not as good. But bigger, so that made up for it.
So there is a review for you.


We both had 99 cent rootbeer floats , which were both suprizingly big and tasty for their price.


So.

Lennys Burgers on Stapley and the 60.

Good stuff.


ALSO!

I have begun my paint chip chandelier (i just spelled that right on my first try. I am really proud and impressed with myself.)

Its kinda the Bomb dot com.
 Big thanks to Momma Riddle for her contribution (the punch i am using to create the entire chandelier!)

I am a fan. I will post when its done.

Oh, you wanna see what it will look like ?



Almost identical too, cuz those are the colors i chose.

(duh. What other color would i choose...?)


Rachel and I are about to go to the Mills Mall  so i can show her how to shop all the cheep stores without looking cheep.

I love the mills.
Now that it has an H&M its officially the perfect mall.

*department size Forever 21* #idie.

the only down size of the mills is the fact you come home broke.

And.....its hella far away.


I like when taylor blasts Glee music so loud he doesnt realize im home and i can hear his sweet harmonies.

I had to emmision test my car this morning.
I fricken hate doing that.
But i went and it wasnt bad.

So thats nice.

Josh and I might see beauty and the beast tonight.


Wanna hear a secret ?

I litteraly enjoy like 1/50 of all disney movies.

Dont tell anyone.

I tell people and they get super angry and defensive.

like "Im sorry, I had no idea you were Walt Disney"

By the way.

I am working on that chandelier , it is fricken awful.

the worsttt.



School starts on wednesday.
Im pretty excited.
But sad at the same time, cuz i legit only have 2 classes. LAMMMEEE. I signed up late so all the good ones are full. So my options now are late-session or summer classes (it will most likely be both.)

So there is that.


And Rent starts on Wednesday.
Im thinking I .....never mind.
Im not gonna tell you!

I was gonna tell you my inspiration for Mimi.

But....imma keep it to myself.

I guess it'll be between me and jere bear.

Its pretty awesome.


But i am excited for this semester, should be fun. We will see!


OK THATS ALL FOR NOW.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I bug you about your dislike of Tangled (which really, really should have been called Rapunzel - the marketing guys at Disney suck, it's most true). You can dislike any movie you want, even if I disagree with you.

    BTW, I must borrow your glass of water sometime to do a spit take at something you just said. (Ah, Barney).

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAVORITE!
    May i borow your water?

    Sure ?

    Much obliged.



    PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



    WHattddd i sayyy ?

    ReplyDelete