Monday, January 9, 2012

You da one that i dream about all day-ay-ay.

How long has it been since I blogged ? Like, over a week.


So I know you guys are just dying for a new post.


Lets start from the ground up.


My foot is officially crazy.

Its all swollen and lumpy and sad.

I just hobbel around on it.

We went all theese cool places when my sister and her family were in town, and I had to use a wheel chair. (Josh pushed me around. What a gentleman, huh?)


Which brings me to my family.

It was wicked fun having family in town.

Lets do a quick week over view?

... Apparently that isnt going to happen because i dont remember enough.(yeii dawg thats how crazy it got)


Anyways we did lots of cool stuff like family pictures
PAUSE:

Whats that ? You wanna see some. Oh i'll feed ya baby birds....









UNPAUSE:
and the zoo and the desert museum in Tucson (where my precious 3 year old niece ran into a cactus and screamed a heart breaking"ouchie" for 20 minutes while they pried the needles out of her skin ) a lot of great mexican resturants, card games and a lot of HIMYM
Which brings me to HIMYM.


How do i describe this masterpiece.

I mean anyone who has seen it understands. But if you havent seen it....
It is honestly the best show ever.
It is crazy clever, and hilarious.

You just....You just have to watch it.

So Josh ,Taylor, Sarah, Steve and I watched that pretty much all the time.


Which brings me to Josh.

Sorta.


My nice (who cant say her "ch"s or "j"s ) calls Josh Saush.
It stuck for a while.


But then i figured i'd better stop calling my boyfriend a name my 3 year old niece does.

Which brings me to my nieces.
They are too cute.

And they all had a crush on Josh (I mean, who doesnt?)

This is a conversation betwen me and Rachel who is 6 and Emma who is 3

Rach: Emma has a crush on Josh, she loves him

Emma: I do love him,

Me: No rachel you have a crush on Josh.

Rach: I know.

Emma: Saush is my present.

Me: Ha, what?

Em: He is my present, like you know, my Christmas present.

So thats how that went.

Which leads me to emma being a baller.


So josh was in the bathroom.

PAUSE.

I learned this weekend he doesnt usually lock bathroom doors....

UNPAUSE

So as usual, he had the door unlocked

So emma bursts in , backs out, shuts the door,  knocks on the door, and says "uh, Saush do you know where my mom is?"


I taught  her everything she knows.
A lady's gotta think on her feet.


She was very proud of herself  because she ran into my parents room and told Sarah "I asked Saush were you were!" - all smug like.


I freakin love that kid.


So moral of the story - I always gotta keep them ladies off my man.


I havent blogged in so long because i feel like i have nothing to talk about....


I started a private blog, but it was just lame and whiny and depressing.

And i mean, maybe that would be therapeutic for me, but i dont wanna look back and remember how much things sucked, i just wanna remember the good stuff, like emma walking in on my boyfriend as a child.

So there's that.....


Oh!

Lets do new years resolutions.

Wait, first lets look at old resolutions.


2011

  • be respectful to my mother
  • graduate high school
  • go to college
  • be a good person, stay strong in my values
  • do something that terrifies me 
  • get a boyfriend
  • get a grown up job

Thats respectable.




2012 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS.

  • be respectful to my mother
  • unconditionally love everyone i meet.
  • include people, be friendly.
  • forgive people (in particular)
  • talk to God more often 
  • do more things that terrify me.
  • stay in touch with high school friends
  • be proud of the person I am at the end of the year.
  • make necessary money 

And that is how you do a new  years resolution list.
none of this "loose weight" crap. (that wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, cuz i have a lot of friends with that resolution [its pretty common])

You just do general idea's so you can feel like you accomplished them.

dannnngggg.


Well, i just made a whole lot of lemon squares for people. 
so imma go take care of that.


BYE I LOVE YOU.





2 comments:

  1. I love you too!! Great blop post as always. Ron read it and said, "What is HIMYM?" Me, who doesn't watch T.V., told him the answer is lesss than 10 seconds...impressive, eh? (I had to get an eh in there!)
    Glad you had a wonderful visit with that wonderful sister of yours!
    Love your resolutions!
    Especially about your momma!! So funny! And I think sweeping up people's crap is a pretty grown-up job- I've done it for 30 years now- lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so crushed you took a lemon square making pause and then didn't resume it until AFTER we left. I demand that you make some lemon squares, package them up, and mail them to me immediately. So I can eat them and Rachel can watch me crying with her sore throat. Oh wait, cancel that, I demand you make some lemon squares and mail them in 3 weeks so we can all enjoy them together.

    ReplyDelete