Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pretty eyed boys girls die to trust

SO remember when i blogged about my ouchie foot ?

Well this morning i just looked down and i realized i couldnt see that little poppy-outy bone on the inside of my ankle.


So then i compared the two feet....My ouchie foot is crazzzzzzzzzy swollen.


So.


Part of me feels like i shouldnt be walking on it.


But....i do.




So.



Anytime i feel like my life is really hard and i want to fall on the ground and sleep, i just think about how its not.
At all.



Reasons my life is really easy:

  • i literally have no bills to pay. (this includes my tuition, which my parents graciously pay.)
  • I have a job with really flexible hours and really cool people
  • i have the worlds nicest sweetest cutest most loving boyfriend.
  • my parents love me (and not to mention let me live in their home) despite all the things i do wrong.
  • my family is really great (even if we are all spread out)
  • i have really great friends, old and new
  • i always have food in my fridge.
my life is easy.


My liquid only diet is going pretty well.

I really like tomato red bell pepper soup.

Like a lot.

I wanna go running. but.

I mean.


my foot is like a big ol watermellon.


My mom calls me every morning around this time and it always drives me crazy and i just want to snap my phone in half in responce to all of her pointless meaningless common sence answers.

But today  i just want her to call so i can ask her what to do about my foot.



and shes not calling.



"Britanee just call her...."


WELL I FRICKEN CANT BECAUSE MY MOM WORKS IN A PRISON.
STUPID.


Like i didnt think of that.



GUYS SARAH WILL BE HERE TOMORROW!
AND I CANT FRICKEN WAIIIITTTTTTT.

i will load lots of pics!


Cute little babies!



I keep having stress dreams about RENT.

Ugh.

Like, im always late for rehearsals and i show up and they dont need me and Allie is there for some reason ? And there are bouncy balls.

and.....crayons ?

And....in the dream i have no foot.

Jere is not gonna let me be Mimi without a foot.


jeepers.



I have weird dreams.



So i have a friend who has a private blog where he can write anything.

I think im gonna make one.


That way this one isnt so ANGRY.



: )


ha.


my sister told me she stopped reading my blog cuz its too angry.


So theres that.


I couldnt really argue with her.


Sometimes im angry.


Im the only one in the world.


GOSH WHY DID SHE HAVE TO GANG UP ON ME. I JUST WANNA RIP THE COMPUTER OFF THIS TABLE AND SMASH IT ON THE GROUND.



Joshua Lee is my favorite.



Shoot, speaking of which, i need to buy sarah a christmas present.

And maybe my brother too.

My poor brother.

His life is hard.


I was thinking...

never mind!


Ill save it for my private blog.



Well, i dont have much to write about thees days.


nothing too hot happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment