Monday, December 5, 2011

It may be years until the day when dreams will match up with my pay.

You know why I love being home alone?


I dont have to wear any pants.


yeah.






^^^thats was a Barney "yeah".
I watch How I Met Your Mother like its crack and im an addict.


Its probably the only show that consistantly makes me laugh out loud.
Somtimes I do my WHATTTTT laugh.
Sometimes i do this one laugh were its just so funny , the laughter just has to come out, and i do this....donkey laugh.


Thats what HIMYM does to me.
It makes me laugh like a donkey while im bent over supporting myself on a counter wondering how such comedic genius just unfolded in front of me.




Holy cow guys.


Last week was straight crazy.


You have no idea.


I cant even begin to tell you.


Just know it was the craziest week of my life.
Like straight life changing events happening.
Oh man.
You wish you could know.
Its legend.....wait for it.......dary.




Seriously, we're talkin cream of the crop gossip happenin here.






moving on.


OH! so  i went and saw The Infernal Machince at MCC.
It was actually really good!
Id heard a lot about how awful it is.
But its actually not!
The show had amazing detail, like the tiniest things.


And my man friend was in it.
He was on stilts.
Thats kinda all i could focus on....was him not falling and dying.
BUT HE DID REALLY GREAT.


And so did all my other little friends.




SPEAKING OF SHOWS!
 rent auditions are in 8 days.




right?


My tummy is alll "ohhhhhh im so nervous"


Im like " its ok little guy, we're gonna do great!"
And then we nuzzle.






So last night I bought Wicked tickets for Christmas.
It will be me Taylor and Josh.
In march.




And Josh was like " I hope we're still dating."
Which i was actually thinking as I was purchasing the tickets.


And I was like..."Yeah....we'd be together for 6 months at that point..."
And i started freaking out.
And unfortunately Josh can read me like a book.
So it was pretty obvious that I was having a little mini freak out, which made no sense to either of us.
SO THAT WAS WEIRD.




i would have been fine if it was 5, or even 7.
But it was 6.
And that is half a year.
You double that and thats a year.




Thats all im sayin.




But anyway.
Now im fine.




Josh and I went and saw the Dancing House.
"Oh Britanee? what is this magical place you referance?"




Lucky for you I have the worlds coolest boyfriend who is super smart and hot and he found this!
http://members.cox.net/dkipp5/
Check it out.


And if you still live here.
Go watch it!










HERE IS MY FAVORITE ONE IF YOU WANT TO WATCH IT. CUZ YOU LIVE IN PORTLAND OR UTAH OR ALANTOWN OR CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF NAU(sorta?) OR UOFA(imsorry)
This is last years, which is way better in my opinion. Now they have this creepy LCD screen and a weird studio santa.

Polar Express Christmas Lights Synchronized to Music from David Kipp on Vimeo.





It makes me miss Emily and Jen really bad every time I watch it....In real life.


sorry about the second where it goes out of focus. How lame.






So anyway theres that.






Things to do on my blog today.


  • advertise the magical dancing house
  • talk about wearing no pants.


Im wearing my retainer for the first time in like 4 months and it hurts really bad. but thats when you know you need to be wearing it. 






Im going to go do yoga.


Why you ask.




Well obviously cuz i have no pants on.


But less obviously because I played 3 hours straight of just dance this weekend and  suffered for my love of the arts.






And i need to eat breakfast (she types at 12:41PM)






College is so easy. 
Yesterday i realized: i dont pay any bills. Not one single bill.


Someday I will have to grow up.


But not quiiiiiiiiiteeeee yet.






K BYE.



















    1 comment:

    1. I love you a whole freaking lot. We will snuggle by the dancing house.

      As long as Tom Hanks is still represented, I think I'll be slightly okay with creepy LCD-ness.

      ReplyDelete