Thursday, December 22, 2011

There's no conspiracy behind the way two hearts meet.

So i am about to attempt to go visit my high school teachers.


Mountain View is pretty strct about there  school visitation.


so i hope i dont get arrested.




Maybe i should video tape this.






I am back.


And we did indeed get kicked off.


A man on a bike rode up to us and said, "excuse me ladies do you go here?"
And me and Dahlya looked at each other and said......"uhhhhh"



so we had to leave.


He was totally this return missionary security man.

Saw his "g's" and errrthang.




I bought Josh's christmas present today.



All i will tell you is it took me forever to decide and it was from a super sketchy place.

I even said to the lady selling it

"I like thees, if i was black, Id be all over it."

She didnt think it was funny.
Last night was Rent's Meet - n- Greet.

It was a fun time.

i meeted
and i greeted



PAUSE: this is the convo me and my sister are having


Sarah "well arent you coming up after christmas, to help us drive to AZ?"
 Me "No, i thought i got kicked out so you'd have a seat for our dog. Wait, how long are you in AZ? and how long are you in boise?"

Sarah." 7 days. 12 days."

Me " Thats cool. Spend  more time with the people you lived with for the last 5 years and see all the time while we're down here alone sobbing. thats cool. Favoritism. I get it. No really its fine."

Sarah "are you trying to get me to hang up?"

Britanee ....wait, whyd i say that?
me "Is that what i should do next time you guilt trip me? Im not being sassy i honestly want to know. Im taking notes."



So that just went down...



UNPAUSE:





The people seem cool, i guess.

I got really worried Jere would get a new Favorite, and I wouldnt be his anymore.



But thats just silly.



so that was tuesday



It isnow thursday.


8:47

IM laying in Joshs bed.
Litterally thinking this is my last night alive.


I am so sick.



and a ghost just said my name.


mybe it was my conscious.


or the grim reeper.



Seriously.

Lemme complain to you right quick.


Symptoms Britanee is Experiencing.

  • crazziest head ache of her life. (throbbing stabbing melting)
  • nusea
  • chills
  • body aches
  • and my eye balls hurt
im dying.


this is my last post.


I want Mormon securitygaurd toknow he deprived me of seeing Mrs. blackburn once more before i died.



PINTEREST TIME

uhhhh. i spend any fre time i have on there(which is like 20 minutes a night.)
PAUSE

I AM SO COLD AND DYING

AND
LAP TOPS ARE SO HARD TO USE.

GRRR.


Tirade time : Some peope are so stupid. Like how can yoube a doucheover and over and notlearn your lesson.


Im glad we arnt friends on FB cuz your a dill hole.




UNPAUSE


pinterest.


.

Hair tutorials.


Love



i am going to be such a hottttieee


(i litteraly cantthink about anything besides the fact i am dying right now)




BIG NEWS HEADING YOUR WAY AND YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!


The Dllards in Fiesta mall is clossssingggggggg and everything is way on sale.


"oh way impressive......NOT!"


BUT THEN EVERYTHING IS 50% OFF THE SALE PRICE.


imma wait till it gets even lower.

and then im goin shopin!




but


the moral of the story is.


way cute
and cheap stuff happenin over thuuur at dillards.



so cold




so dying.



death.
soon.


ALL MY HIGH SCHOOLFRIENDS ARE HOME.


hot dog.



im listening to Enhanted by taylor swift.









Did you know i am now on day 3 of writing this blog.


Im very busy.

It is now thursday night.



I feel better.



But im still woosy


I work tomorrow at 9 30.


so that sucks pretty hard.


so im going to go to sleep now.



looks like i will write again tomorrow, making that day 4



should i just post this.


I will.




Are we getting sick of me tittle-ing (its late at night) my blogs song lyrics ?



i know this blog is lame
its half a blog.




i will post a part II


byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment