Sunday, December 11, 2011

I've been mackin bout my stack and how I pack like a mover

So i havnt blogged in like....5 days....which is a really long time for me.
Weird huh?

I felt like i had nothing to talk about.
But now i have lots to talk about.
And of course, I have a bajillion other things i need to be doing.
That brings me toooooooooo

Things I should be doing instead of writing this blog

  • studying for my final exam for psych
  •  final exam for psych
  • tidying up from all my crazy sex parties i had while my parents were out of town
  • painting the new cabinet
  • writing my English final
  • cleaning my room
  • blacking out on pinterest. 



Rent auditions are in 2 days....
I decided im auditioning for the part of Mimi.
So for the last few days ive just been dancing around my living room trying to be a really hot coke whore.
So,we'll see how that goes.


Im pretty excited.

Man, i wish i had a black voice , soo bad.
Like the two things i want to happen once i wake up from a coma are to miraculously be able to play the piano, and have a fat, fat black voice.
Oohhh child. The things i would do with that voice.

You know who isnt hot. Venesa Hudgens.
VOmit.


I think im over Zac Efron.

But i will keep the shirtless rolling stones poster, just in case my obsession comes back.

Yesterday I did homework with Jere and it was super cool because we got to know each other really well and he gave me good life advice and a whopper and pepermint bark and a crunch bar and he helped me with my resume and audition music and we giggeled.
So i mean over all- good day.


And i got hit on by a black guy.
Which isnt a huge accomplishment, cuz with a butt like this, its not even like i had to work for it.
But i'll take what I can get.


My favorite thing about getting hit on by black guys is

  • they are super smooth
  • they dont disrespect you (eyy yo dirty bi****h i like dat tight piece gurl){i guess they realize im white,so that wouldnt work on me.} [if her daddy's rich, take her out for a meal. If her daddy's poor just do what you feel]
  • for some reason it makes you way more confident than if a white guy hits on you.
  • apparently this turned into a list.



I love Joshua a whole lot.



Oh. Last night i had a bunch of friends over for Zachary Binks's birthday. We played JD and watched the dancing house and got hot coco and drove to the bridge to nowhere and then to the bush highway and then came home and ate quesadillas and watched tangled.
However my favorite part of the night was probably belting it to beyonce songs with nate right next to me.
NBD, hes not that good.







Tonight I am going to my good friend Kristin's house to practice my audition song.

Shes my gal pal! Stinkin love her.

Alhough. She has a nice family and a nice home and im going to go in there and smear it with my coke-whoreness.

Ehhh, shes in a band.
She can handle it.



My family is home.


HOLD ON.

Okkkk.
So im convinced i can see ghosts, because i dont believe in them,so they let me see them , cuz they know im not going to freak out.

Like just the other day I was making Josh some food and a ghost went past me and super monotone and calm i was like "hey josh i just saw a ghost." and josh is secretly scared of ghosts, but im not.

But the other night
Im sitting on my couch with Chelsy and we hear this weird noise in the back room (room where we have like a spare bed and water and food storage and junk we hide from people) and its enough to make us look at each other, but not be real freaked out.
And then.
The door goes ....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk(yes i was making that sound as i was typing it)
FOR LIKE 27 SECONDS. AN UNNATURAL AMOUNT OF TIME.

And im like...."well thats odd, hey ?"

and chels gets all freaked and im like "we are just freaking ourselves out. No biggie."

And then thees glass bottles i stained were on my table, and they all smashed.


And i was like........"thats totally normal"


and then chelsy heard "nails on wood" and got freaked and left me and then the monster ate me.


HAVE YOU GUYS READ THE BFG? good stuff.

Ohhhh rohl dahl.


Yeah? is that how you spell it ?


so a bit ago, i cut my finger on a rusty nail. and now my left arm feel like its been in a laffy taffy pull and i keep chomping on my jaw to see if it locks.
but it doesnt.
so i guess i live another day.




ugh.
you know when your family is gone,and your like "man, i really miss them" and then 5 minutes after they get home you are like "Man, no i didnt."


Except tay did bring home some delicious chocolatessss
awww yei.
Im currently eating maple fudge.
mmmm mmmm
So i dunno if it is just ours or what, but nextflix has changed and taylor is literally having a fit.
Like a pms emotional blow out.


Ugh.


Wanna hear what is the most annoying thing in the world?

I am the only person in my family who has legs.

SERIOUSLY.

No one else in my family can move.


Its the darndest thing.

They were all born without legs.
And a sense of self.


My goodness.

I just screamed at them to stop fighting, cuz my mom and taylor were fighting about the netflix.

I swear on all that is holy Im the only grown up around here.


I am currently eating a delicious bean and cheese and jalapeno quesodialla

mmmmmmm papi.

You know who i love. Jere.
You know why.
Cuz I know he is reading this right now.


Hmm whatelse do i have to tell you guys...


so, since pinterest i have been doing A LOT of crafts.
whats that ? you wanna see pics!?!?!

ifi was at home right now i would.
but im not.
so you cant.



CURSE YOU BUY ONE GET ONE FREE WHOPPER!


so i finished my exam (this blog started at 2 pm. It is now 6:14)
and i feel pretty good about it.
so now im just gonna float around on pinterest and write my EXTENDED PARAGRAPH (yeah...thats my eng. 101 final. MS DUNCAN REPRESENT)

ugh.headache from too much sugar.
darn me and my holiday munchies.

i think im having heart palpatations.
oh man.


did you guys know i have straight a's in all my classes , which are, Psych 101,Communication, and Eng 101, so its not like i have an A in gay easy electve classes. Nah.

Im ace'n my core classes byotch.


i think thats all exciting i have to say.


Things with me and joshua are really good.
He makes me giggle.
And me makes me feel safe.


I think that covers it....school,b-friend,family auditions.

Thats bout all.

Oh.
Work.
Its goin.
I got 2 wite ups in the same week.
I will tell you why.
The first- is because myself and my co-worker neglected to fill out a task sheet.
oops.
but it was totally worth it because that day her boyfriend brought us sonic drinks and we played with her dog and giggeled.
Second- because i neglected to show up for a manditory employee meeting.
Mahhh bad.
For rea tho. thats bad. like bad bad bad. Like loose your job bad.
Luckily my managers really like me and it was only my first time so im not in big trouble.
i didnt even get my passes suspended.
bow-chika-wow-wow.
But next time i mess up imma GET IT.
so theres that.
other than that, i kinda love my job a lot.
Cuz my favorite manerger books me with really cool people and we have lots of fun.
EXCEPT  now i have to start working concessions.
Welcome back depression.
Ive missed you.
If you ever want to feel really awful about yourself and all you stand for -work in a movie theater concession stand.


so.
theres that.


OK I LOVE YOU BYE.

1 comment:

  1. You spelled my name right and said my house was nice. I'm crying a little bit right now. No, it's not left over from earlier when I was telling you my period pad floating in the swimming pool story and almost peeing my pants while I told it.

    Okay, your ghost story actually scared me. I had goosebumps while reading it and saw things moving out of the corner of my eye (PS: I don't even have peripheral vision so that's REALLY scary). Hi. I'm the ghost lady and your story scared me, so...that's legit.

    I'm so glad you didn't have pics of your Pinterest crafts. I would have felt even worse about myself than I already do. I was getting a little nervous there when you talked about pictures, but then I was like, "Whew. That was close" when you said you couldn't post them.

    Anyway...I've gotta go to bed now. My kids are going away for three hours tomorrow and I've gotta be awake and alert so I can do all of the things I've always dreamed about...in three hours.

    Oh, one more thing. It's Roald Dahl. I've read like almost all of his books. Have you read "The Witches"? That was my favorite. The movie was kinda lame, but the book scared me pretty bad. I was just a kid.

    Thanks for the fun evening. I'll learn your song better so you can work it. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete