Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dont need no other lovin' babe

You know after Christmas you are like "man, that was so great. Now what am i gonna do with this gut and the fact i cant walk from my room to the kitchen without panting?"

Well friends, I was with my good friend Dahlya who informed me she is on a liquid diet.

And i was like.


Thats cool.


So now im on one.


Its not really to Lose weight - its more of a cleanse.

Cuz i have eaten some nasty shiz in the last month.


I am currently eating some really delicious carrot ginger soup from trader joes.
I am a fan.


So im going to do this for 3 days (i want to try more, but Sarah comes on friday night, and there aint no way i'll be able to keep it going.[yet another reason i need to do a cleanse])

Speaking of sarah and her family coming down!

Im way excited.


I really love when my family gets together,cuz we laugh and play games.


So that will be nice.









MMMMMmmmmm budddy.


So monday night was the epic dance party.



We moved the TV into tays room and hooked up his speakers and subs.

It was pretty dope.



JD3 is way better than the others - song wise.


Cuz it has this thing called a "crew" where everyone dances parts. Its way fun.


And it was way good cardio.


I can barely lift my right arm over my head.


On the down side, pretty sure i broke a medial tarsal (LOOK WHO'S GOIN TO MEDICAL SCHOOL SUCKERSSSS)


but dance party was totally worth it.





What else do i have to tell you ?


Josh got a hair cut.


Uhm.


I cant control myself.


He looks crazy attractive.


Mmmmm josh.


You wanna hear me gush about him ? (it'll only take a second, i promise!)


He made me a book for christmas.

Uhm.

Kinda my favorite thing ever.


If my house was burning down, i would literally run inside to save it.




He drew a heart and then below it wrote "But imagine its melting, because that is what happens whenever i look at you."


There are lots of other cute quotes in it.

But i'll keep them to myself.


Also, today when we were in the car we were talking about how im gonna meet all of is high school friends, and i said "i'll make sure to look really good so they know you bagged a hottie" and Josh says "Ok, so you you'll just have to do nothing and then you'll be ready to go."


The crazy thing is he is being genuine. He could be the best player in the world if he wanted to, cuz he's got the lines.

And the face.


My goodness. That hair cut.


wheeeeeeeeeeeeeewww.



So that concludes the gushing about Josh.



Im gonna go clean my kitchen.


And then my bedroom.


And then i have work later.


I cant imagine being an adult and having to pay bills and hold a full time job. Jeepers.


Good thing i'll be going to school for 6 years.




LIFE IS SO GREAT.

1 comment:

  1. SO MANY SPACES BETWEEN EACH SENTENCE. CAN'T HANDLE. MUST EDIT!

    ReplyDelete