Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I wanna keep it how it is, so you can never say how it used to be.

"im back!
sorry it took me so long, i over heard a spider catching and eating a fly so i had to watch
it was riveting
but i think the fly is deadsies now"

^^^^^^that was Zach.
it made me giggle.
He is honestly on of my favorite people of all time.




Its cool cuz after high school you can be who you want to be.



I like who I am.
So .... there's that.



Remember a few blogs ago when i was like "Im not gonna be honest with my parents anymore."

Well turns out i cant do that.

And telling them the truth actually makes me feel better.

And it turns out my mom is actually surprisingly cool.


So, glad i gave her a chance.


One night I watched the office , and Micheal runs in saying "i need suggestions, suggestions, give em to me...wet cement outside, what should i write?"
And i giggled.

And then the next morning i went outside and ran right back in screaming "i need suggestions, suggestions, give em to me...wet cement outside, what should i write?"
There really was wet cement outside.
The city was redoing my driveway.

Im pretty sure there is oil under my house and they were secretly drilling.
Fricken shariff joe.



So josh is in this show.
And he has rehearsal everynight.

And its gotten to the point where i am like a sad house wife who just waits in the kitchen looking at the clock while anxiously twisting a dish towel in her hands.


Its rough.


except instead of wearing like an apron or a 5o's dress i wear sweat pants and a sweat shirt.
I had a hard day yesterday, so i think im entitled to being grubby and lazy.
but i mean, thats justifiable for one day....but im pushin two....



I got all my homework done tho!

and i backed a cake and cookies and shaved my legs and rearranged the towles in the bathroom- so no he wont leave me!





*perks up at the sound of the door opening while striking a "oh, i havent been waiting here for you all night since the children have been put to bed" pose.


Its just taylor.


*shlumps back down into a sad pile of a human.


this is me right now.




eeehhh, i tried it.


Thats nothing like what i look like.


Lately all i eate is junk food and quesadillas.


Im going through a phase.

Remember when i thought id be less busy aqfter forum?
PAUSE:
FORUM DVD'S ARE DONE! WHICH MEANS YALL CAN WATCH IT!



OOOTTT OTTTTT.

UNPAUSE:
Well im not.
I am just as busy.

so theres that.


anyway.
theres another pointless blog about my pointless life.


awww come on, i didnt mean it! 

HERE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND STOP HATING GAY PEOPLE! 


Seriously.
Just cuz your parents smoked pot in the 60's doesnt mean you should too.

time to make your own choices.



LOVE YOU BYE. 



P.s. - dunno whats going on with the tiny colum format instead of a regualr format. 

uhhhh ssssshssssorrry.



1 comment:

  1. Britanee - get some kids and then you won't be rearranging dish towels waiting for your man to come home. LOL

    I'm just kidding. Don't really do that. Not now. Enjoy life at least a few more months.

    Also, how can I get a copy of The Forum on DVD? I wanna' see it!!!!

    ReplyDelete