Monday, November 28, 2011

lifes like little splinters.

I am openly addicted to hash tags.
Maybe its because they make me feel like my lesbian lover #kateroberts.
Or maybe its because they express some underlying theme that has always been trapped inside my heart  until hash tags came along.


Im not ashamed.
And i dont know why I cant marry a hash tag.
Conservatives.


Really cool people read my blog.


I have friends who walk up and tell me they read my blog...and its like taylor swift hearing tim mcgraw listens to her music.



(I know,its a rough reference. Which is why you are SO MUCH COOLER if you understand it.)

I leggit have THE COOLEST FRIENDS.
Me and one of the aforementioned friends, Dahlya, were talking about how we dont know how we are gonna make friends as cool as our old friends.


Another thing Im addicted to.
Quesadillas  and Netflix.
I cant have one without the other.

DID YOU KNOW>!>!>! How i met your mother is now on Netflix. Im begging taylor to let me watch it but he wont.


But i will settle for blue collar because the lead guy looks like wentworth miller, zac efron , and pen badgely had a love child #makesmytoescurl
(i later learned it is pronounced WHITE color)

Am i using hash tags wrong ?
I dont know how to.

I just follow my heart.


I WENT TO THE DANCING HOUSE TONIGHT!




UGH. LOVE.

I think i deafened Cat when I started screaming when Polar Express started playing.
I didnt know if theyd have it again this year.

Except now they have this gayyyyyy LCD screen with like family pictures and a creepy green screen santa. Its very distracting.


You guys the last couple of days I have been a bottomless pit.

seriously. soooo much food.

You have no idea.

I dont even want to look at the scale.

But hopefully i get summore fat on my boobs!


thats why i dont want to loose anymore weight.

especially in my butt.


MONEY MAKERRRR.


Actually my hands are my money makers.




 Cuz i sweep popcorn.




Dude.

Im writing an essay on civil unions for homosexualls. (im in favor.#duh)
I havnt started actually.
Its due thursday.
And normally- no big deal
But i have to have citations.
Blegh.
Its a good thing my teacher is the worlds easiest grader.


Me and tayor missed all the good classes.
Like, they are all full.


blegh.


suck.

I want to take anatomy so bad, but its full!


LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO MARRY A MORMON MAN AND RAISE CHILDREN ,CUZ GETTING AN EDUCATION IS OUT OF THE QUESTION.

The other day , I heard some mormons being really ignorant and sexist and psycho - and i had to remember thats the people- not the gospel.

Sometimes its hard to separate the two.


Thats why Im glad my God is really cool and accepting and understands me.
Cuz those peoples God seems really uptight.


I went to the temple tonight.

For like the first time in......oh i can tell you the exact date. hold on.
lemme look at a calender.

June 5th.
I was wearing my graduation dress (my favorite dress I own)
Apparently, it showed a lot of thigh.
I cant help it that all the long dresses are butt ugly and i refuse to put them on my body.



Hot dang.

How long is that?
5 months ishhhh



SO.
Psychologically.
It was tough.

But then again.

I love that place.
And the lights are gorgeous, of course.

AND THEESE PPL WERE SELLING 50 CENT HOT CHOCOLATE.


Desseret could learn a thing or two about how to appeal to  MORMON target market.

20 dollars for a candle #youreoutayourdangmind!

But im the sucker who bought it  #convenientlyplacedpricetag


Who ever priced that candle sure isnt gonna make it to heaven.






hashtags  #eeeeeeeeeekkkkwarmsmyheart.




I am secretly hilarious.



oh my.



ME AND EMILY S ARE HAVING A BREAKFAST ON THE ROOF PARTY #cantwait.


Ok,im done with the H-tags for now.
I think i reached my limmit.



I like when people start facebook drama.

Like i kinda wanted to join in, and then i was like....wait.....im not in junior high anymore #igotocollege
(yeah, i just had to ask taylor how to spell college)



oh man.
Im gonna get it for all my sass mouthin.






Blegh.

I LIKE GROWING UP.
I LIKE IT.



OK IM WATCHING HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

BYEEE

2 comments:

  1. You are a riot! Hey, I am Mormon, and I am not sexist, and I am not ignorant, but the jury is out on the psycho part- ha ha!! If I am crazy it is definitely because of school- it makes you go insane!
    hang in there!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BREAKFAST ON THE ROOF PARTY! Also... my favorite part of your blog is your spelling errors because that means you were writing as fast as you talk.

    ReplyDelete