Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let me tell you a story in the form of a dream. I dont know why I have to tell it, but i know what it means.

Remember when we put all the jappanees in camps?
We're so messed up.








So im going on a whole foods diet, thanks to my cool friends and a documentary called "Forks over Knives" and the fact I like to eat really healthy.


Did you guys know I am a Health and Nutrition major?
Yeah, for real.


But i guess I've forgotten, and I have the Applebees receipts to prove it.
So much dang Applebee's.



Things Im going to miss the most

  • Red robin
  • applebees
  • Ice cream
  • bacon
So I think thats about it.




Heres the dealio.
Im not gonna go like crazy cold turkey, ill let myself have the occasional frozen yogurt or french fry (are those vegan? cuz....I am legitimately worried that i cant cut those out of my diet.)


Im just takin it slow.
The goal is not to save animals or promote gay marriage
Its just to better myself.


So thats fun.


And Im gonna shop at a farmers market! For real!


Cant wait.




Speaking of things Im looking forward to
Joshua is in Prescott filming a movie (I know, its so hard dating a celebrity.)
And its only been one day (he's gone for 3.6)
But seriously, I miss that stinkin boy.
Its not even that we cant go one day without seeing each other, its just the idea that if i wanted to see him tonight, I couldnt.






Oh my gosh.
This computer doesnt spell check.
Guys we're screwed.




So today, at community college, it was like an episode of friends.
People were like playin football and i was lounging in the grass with friends and i made new friends and i ate cheeze-its.
It was lovely.




I miss josh.




OH MY GOSH YOUR SUCH A SAPPY GIRL WHO IS OVERLY ATTACHED AND CLINGY AND YOU SUCK AND I HATE YOU.




Where did that come from?




Remember when you were single, and you'd read people posts about their significant other and vomit all over your key board?
Yeah me too.


So i try to keep my "My-boyfriend-is-the-all-time-best-oh-my-gosh-he-treats-me-like-a-princess" posts to a minimum.




So you dont have to clean your keyboard as often.


You're welcome.




So today in communication, I found out 2 other girl's sisters had died.
I was gonna suggest a club.


But....i didnt know if it was the right time.


Life is so crazy.


Everyone dies.




ARE YOU GUYS STILL WAITING FOR PICS OF MY PEA COATS>!!?!!?


Next blog I promise.




So today someone mentioned they read my blog.well 2 people in fact.
"surprise readers" if you will
I love it.


A lot.


Did you guys know I have a Bahama Bucks Party Pack in my freezer ? Its like i am a Bahama Bucks slave, who was forced to live in the facilities and steals shaved ice by night.




Love it.




HOLY CROW.


Today.
I had so many people trying to convince me to fly to various towns in Idaho.
It was so rough.
Though, the most convincing argument was made by my 2 year old niece.
As my mother would say
"That child's got the devil in her."


She is the slinkiest little girl,and it just melts my heart.
She only makes eye contact sideways, cuz SHE KNOWS shes doing something wrong.
But like any demon baby, they have a hold on you, and  you cant help but want to take their tiny hand and follow them into the dark abyss.




Not gonna lie, late night posts are my favorite. Cuz i make no sense.


You know that childs mother will read this ?


She will either completely agree, or shun me for publicly discussing her childs soul.
She's pretty cool, i dont think she'll mind.
I mean, she DID used to watch Friends.
Which means she HASSSTO be cool.




Guys remember when I had gnarly acne that made young children cry when ever they looked at me ?


ITS TOTES GONE ( Ive given in, i say totes. But only in text,never verbally.Maybe thats how it starts


i LOOK LIKE FRICKEN HAYDEN PANATIEREREFDFS IN THOSE NUTROGENIA  COMMERCIALS.
Im serious. I wash my face in slow motion.




GUYSSSS.


My computer just crashed.




Thank goodness for auto-save






so i was gonna do no shave November.


And then I remembered I have a boyfriend.
Ad then I remembered hairy arm pits are grosss...




so...I shaved them.




Clean as a whistle.




JOSH COMES HOME ON SUNDAY AND THEN IT IS OUR 2 MONTH.




AWAHHH-A-WAHHHAAA.


*Follow this train of thought.




Im going to watch new girl while I post this blog<I have two computer screens <im on my dads computer not mine.






See how that all tied together?






Is this post too long ?




Cuz sometimes that doesnt matter, as long as it is entertaining enough.
SO Im asking you....is this funny enough to be this long.




Men are so weird.


Thats one of he reasons I hate sitting through church.
They just talk to show how much knowledge they have and how much they are like God.


Well God wasnt pompous-so keep trying. 




And i wont even get into the hole theory I have.




Not here. 
I have young readers.




Ive been having weird dreams.


I think im going to get a prophesy soon.


Not to be confused with that sandra bulluc movie Premonition.




But....my days have seemed a little out of order.








OK NOW IM JUST RAMBELLING.


Guys, if you have better stuff to do, go do it.
Im not forcing you to be here.
And i never said to read it in one sitting, take breaks, read it in chunks.








Im gonna go do other stu *SIDE NOTE: I LOVE PINTEREST WITH ALL MY HEART.* ff






Bye i love you! 











5 comments:

  1. Come to church Sunday...I'm speaking in sacrament. And I'm not a man, nor pompous, so it should be a hella good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great irony is she is no longer a devil child, the middle girl has come to the dark side and the curly youngest is pretty much the sweetest and most adorable thing ever to wear diapers despite being completely capable of using the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And in other news, PLEASE change the order of your playlist. Every time I post a comment or change pages I have to hear that epileptic-seizure inducing, sounds like the record is skipping intro to "Pumpkin Soup". I literally race to pause the music before it can start making my eye twitch. I suggest "If I Ever Feel Better" if you want to start it off with something kicky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lost, but I'm laughing, so that's good, right? Cool. I answered for you. Do you like that? This is why we're suddenly friends. Why did you have to do the whole spooning comment tonight when we almost lit the neighborhood on fire? I can't get it out of my head and I kind of want to now. Ew! You're disgusting. K. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: I like your playlist. You have opened my eyes to new musical wonders. I listened to it while I was working on my book. I know, I should share the royalties with you because you did help write it...with your...musical suggestions. Okay. I'll remember that when I'm famous.

    Oh my gosh I had to type cones and merse to post my last two comments. That's so weird. That whole word thing freaks me out. Who comes up with those words? I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete