Saturday, November 19, 2011

Im all up under him like its cold-Winter Time. All up in the kitchen in my heels- Dinner Time.

I feel like Jesus when I eat pitta and humas.








You guys. 
I listen to SO MUCH beyonce.




Its redic.




Kay.
So the last 2 days have been like high school overload. 
I cant even imagine what it will be like when the whole gang is back.




I went to (pause.me and my dad just had a sex talk. It was pretty chill. ha, now i can hear him in the other room telling his business partner about it.)




Im not weird about talking about sex.
A lot of people get really uncomfortable, especially with their parents.
But luckily mine are pretty chill....Uhhhhh well except my mom
Rephrase: Luckily my dad is pretty chill.




He didnt tell me I was an awful person and if i had sex he'd disown me and that i need to stop being such a floosy.
He was just really calm about it.
And told me his views on sex before marriage
and all that.


When having sex is an actual possibility, it shouldnt be so taboo. Like for real.
I told my dad he could talk to me about it anytime.


Shizz,i need all the advice I can get,
Im just a kid! 






unpause.




I went to mountain view's fall play Noises Off (which was HILARIOUS and I want to be in a production of it before I die) and during intermission, My good friend Rene came over and we started chatting. He was being hilarious, naturally, and, i did my WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTTTT laugh( for those of you who havnt heard it....its pretty awesome. I just scream "what" at the top of my lungs. People usually say "bless you.")
And this little dummmmmbbbbbb asssssssssss kid behind me  goes "Ohhhh, lets just be as loud as possible"


This kid.is in like 9th grade. braces. acne.has a wonky lookin face. we're talkin like marching band kid.


And im wearing theese killer red heals, and a sweeet  fitted blazer, like i know im lookin goood.




And I turn. And i give this kid the deaaaath stare. Like i have never projected to much sass to one person in such a small gesture. 


SO.that was irritating. Uhm, your in high school dip ish dont you be steppin to me.
So then the fricken dingo is just buzzin around me. like right behind me listening to my conversation. and I was like "Hi friend, whats your name?" and he goes "Nothing."


so i said




"Oh. I thought i was doing you favor talking to you. IT sure as hell wasnt doing it for my bennifit."




What the efff?
I was like.....jigga needs to straight check himself.
Boy shoot.




BUT THE PLAY WAS REALLY GOOD AND IM REALLY PROUD OF ALL MY LITTLE PALS!








Did you know I worked twilight yesterday ?


It was pretty nuts.


I opened by myself.


It wasnt too bad. 
It was actually fun.


Guys.
I have a lottttt of homework to do.
Like so much.




SO imma go do that.




Anyway just thought id stop in and fill you guys in on the happenings of my life.




Oh! Do you guys like the new font color ?


Melanie did it for me <3
THANKS  MEL-BEL



















No comments:

Post a Comment