Wednesday, November 16, 2011

No time to waste and so many rules to break

Hazelnut milk reminds me of summertime.
Why?
Because every time I drink it im reminded of the morning Allie,Trent, Taylor and I went running and i came home and just drank a shiz ton of hazelnut milk and played card games.




Summer time was soo good. 
I miss it.


I also miss summer when I look at my fading tan on my legs. 


But then I see my pea coats and winter hats and everything is better.






Dude. 
Ive been having a hard couple of days.
Seriously, i dunno what my deal is.




WAIT.
I do know.




I just wrote a fatty blog telling you everything about my life and its innards.


And then erased it.




Im such a tease.




Heres the point of the 700 characters i typed (not really)  BUCKLE UP!




Lately.
Ive been hearing how bad of a person I am from a lot of different directions.








I am not a bad person.




Im not an idiot, or a lost cause, or a whore. <*that one was my favorite to hear :) 




Im a good person.






So listen to your own advice and stop thinking you know everything.






^^^^Man, thats deep.








blagh.




judgment.


Makes me want to vomit.




Cant even begin to tell you.




lets go on a tiny rant?
OK?
Cuz apparently i need to get this out.




I've had a crazy life.


seriously.
And i had to grow up fast.
And i gained a lot of good characteristics from all my crazy ass trials that you cant even begin to comprehend. 
And the fact that people would be so quick to chastise me.


Jigga, you dont know my life. 






SO theres that.




So that's what has been on my plate lately.






I really like growing up.
I really like being able to say what i think.
Remember when you were younger, you couldn't do that?




I mean, Im surrounded by conservatives most of the time, so I still kinda cant.
But...




I like it.


People cant really try and change you or reprimand you.


They just tell you "well, you know what is right"


Damn right I do. 














Joshua Lee is really good to me.










NO joke.
Boy can handle me when im psycho, when im obnoxiously loud, when im shy, when i wont answer him and so we just sit there for 20 minutes until i talk, when I have road rage, when i disrespect my family, when i overreact, when i cry in his shoulder, when i talk about tiny insignificant details of my day that no one in their right mind would ever be interested in, when i talk in weird voices,when i say awkward/ inappropriate / embarrassing things. 






Sometimes I just look at him and wonder how I got so lucky.






Anyway.


Life is pretty bearable.


Good friends, good grades, a roof over my head,whole food in the fridge.


What can ya do ?










so theres all that.
Its late and im a girl....so this is whatcha get.

1 comment:

  1. I take credit for the whole hazelnut milk thing.

    ReplyDelete