Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am strong enough to stand,protecting both your heart and mine.

So this post is for my good friend Kristin.
"Thats an EYE ball!"


I AM WRITING TOO MANY BLOGS.


Im an addict. 


Maybe if i go to therapy they can cure me. Just like homosexuality.




right.




I need a vlog so you can see thees eye brows doin work.






Wanna hear how much better my night was than yours ?




I got a pedicure


those are my feet.
See that scar? That is from walking into a bucket.A pointy bucket. I felt like Jesus for a long time.
Too much ?
Its true tho.




and then i went to sierra bonita.
^^^Me trying to be creative.


Best sweet potatoes you've ever tasted.




Then i went to my friend Kendyalls house. And partied. and lit lanterns and made a wish and let them go!












ohjhhhhhh SHIZ. that is one of the coats i bought. so cute,right ?











Some lanterns got caught on electric wires or the top of sheds or tree's and Id fall down and press my legs together as to not pee my pants.


It made me really really happy.
I got this crazy endorphin high, were i felt like every tiny thing had meaning, and i had an over whelming love for everyone around me. 




It was a great Friday.




Did you know Im actually LOOSING readers due to my font/text situation ? 
Please, enlighten me on how to turn my text black, Cuz i have clicked my fingers to the bone looking for a solution.




Wanna hear something funny?


I stepped outside of the bumpin house party to answer Joshua Lee's phone call, and a former member of the bishop brick walked out right as soon as I said "Im gonna rub my body all over yours."


I 100% stand by what I said. Im not taking it back.




Today, I mentioned how much I miss Joshua Lee, and my uncle told me I was "one of THOSE girls"
errrrrrg. I tried my best to protest, but i didnt have a very convincing argument.




Its hard stuff, this love thang.




GUYS.
I want to make a bannana smothie (cuz im a part time whole-food-err) but its too late to run a blender.
and tomorrow, im going to fresh 'n easy and a farmers market....and charolett russe but thats totally unrelated.
And then im going to josh;s improv show....even tho Josh isnt there.....
Great. Cuz we all know how much I love to watch the improv troupe i didnt get into.
^LAST ONE I PROMISE










You know why i wish i was a guy ?


So i could go for a run right now.


Cuz,being a girl, I'd get raped (man, im so hot.) but being a boy, the rapist would just drive by 
"No, its alright, he's one of us..."






SO i thought Id have more than this to talk about.


Apparently not. 




Im gonna go decompose on pinterest.




BYE KIDS. 

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY! I have been trying to comment on this post and it wouldn't let me...until now. Don't worry, I just sing that song "Keep Trying" by Yo Gabba Gabba and I never give up! Does that make you happy? Good.

    Okay, first of all - I can totally help you fix the font so that it can be read. Being the writer of four blogs myself, I know the ins and outs of changing fonts. Let's get together and I'll talk you through it or you log in and I'll get in there and show you what to do. K?

    Now, secondly, I totally saw you trying not to pee your pants when we were letting off lanterns and I was so relieved to know that I am not the only one with bladder control issues. This is why we're friends. We get each other. Also, I loved your pea coat and I secretly knew that was one of the ones you've been talking about...and also I was super jealous of it.

    Okay, and finally, I just wanted to say that my jaw dropped, my eyes bugged out and I belly laughed when I saw the part about what you said to your boyfriend and got caught. Super naughty. Again, I can totally relate. My husband and I were telling each other what we were going to do to each other in our dark hallway one night. It was late. The kids were supposed to be asleep. But John wasn't and as we were making out and talking dirty, we were suddenly interrupted by, "Seriously guys? Seriously? I'm right here and I can hear everything you're saying!" It was John and he was super disgusted and annoyed. LOL. Don't ever do that when you have kids, okay? There. You've been warned.

    Okay, I'll see you on Wednesday for lessons and also we will log into your blog and I will help you get the font fixed.

    ReplyDelete