Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine, I keep my eyes wide open all the time.

THIS POST IS JAM PACKED WITH STORY GOODNESS!




FIRST


Today, i was driving to school.
Here I am mossingggg along , when alllll a sudden, a yellow car traveling the opposite direction flys into my lane so i slammmmmm on my breaks and swerve to my right, and the car is STILLLL SWERVING INTO ME, so i swerve even harder, and then my car looses control, and then finally, the yellow car straightens out and drives off.
WHAT THE EFF WORD ?
I sat there.
looked around.
Said a prayer thanking God and Jesus that i wasnt killed.
(I pray to both. Did you know i didnt know that prayers went to God until like a year ago? So, i cant just abandon Jesus.So now I just pray to both.)
And then I called Josh and told him I almost died.




So that was a nice way to start my day.




And then i went to school.




And then witnessed this really random fight that made no sence, and then got scolded as if i had anything to do with it.
Which put me in a bad mood.
And then I had to stand there and hear the guy who started talk about it over and over again, and so i told him he was ignorant and a hypocrite and he needed to man up and take credit for it and stop blaming it on the other guy,who was really cool and calm about the whole unjustified fiasco.


It was uncomfortable.
But, i been stunnin all my life.




so whatevs.


Then I came home and made delicious cashew broccoli chicken stir-fry!(yummmmbo! Thanks Sarah!)


And now I am procrastinating this cause and affect essay that is due in two days, which,in college time is like....3 weeks.
Not worried at all.






HALLOWEEN!
I went as a 40's girl.
But i liked to change my answer when people asked.
Favorites: politician's wife and high class prostitute.




I looked really cute!












And i made Taylor a Cat!
*Inspired by chelsy lynn's cat costume.










Josh and I went to this sweet Halloween party, he was dressed as a guy from mad men, and we looked super hot. BUT we dont have any pictures. (ahem, Catherine....) I have 1 awful one from my phone....and that is it...


But anyway, for the party, we made cute jack o lantern cookies!
Why you ask?
Because I had been stalking Kate,Emily,and Kaylie's blogs and saw there fricken adorable blogs, and so i wanted to copy them








Uhm, that is my hot boyfriend icing a ghost. hottttieee.












The green thing is not an alligator.
Its a bat.....
Next year, totally going to have better cookie cutters.






Finally,Josh and I, along with a bunch of his friends went to see paranormal activity 3. Uhm. I hate scary movies.a lot. a lot a lot. So most of it was spent with my knee caps blocking the screen.Which suited me just fine. I got the joy of hearing all the scary stuff, and then having it all explained to me after the show. Also, I got to hear all of josh's friends reaction to the movie, which was a lot of screaming, cussing(followed by public apologies) and this one guy who kept repeating "That's normal" after every paranormal thing that happened. The reactions were definitely the best part of the whole experience.  Sounded like a real good flick.
All and All, Halloween was pretty good.












I have a friend, Kristen, who suggested a Vlog.
Yeah, i wish.
If i had the editing technology, i would totally (*k, pause. I have a really hard time NOT saying "totes")






So, we will see.




OK JOSH IS HERE AND WE ARE GOING TO DINNER.


LOVE YOU GUYS.

3 comments:

  1. Do I get NO credit for Taylor's cat costume? Clearly, it was modeled after mine. :P and that picture of you and Josh is super cute :)I don't know what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, the pic is way cute. I miss you an insanely large amount and really want you and Josh and Taylor to all come visit us at once, and soon. It would be crazy party in the Hofhine's duplex time and I would even make you love soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO THE VLOG! Maybe my bass man, Brian, should just do it because he went to film school and also he has the equipment. K. Bye.

    ReplyDelete