Sunday, October 30, 2011

blooong -bloooonnng- bloooong, bloooong. blooong. bloooog.

^^^^^
That is Clair De Lune.







obviously.






REFRESHER COURSE.
I always title my blog with lyrics from a song im listening to.
Tonight it is clair de lune.




Today I forgot my bra and had to borrow one.
It was a 34-C
It was nice to dream.
So.








Im a little...sentimental?
I dunno the word.




Tonight was closing night.
Then we struck the set.




THe audiance was so-so.
But it was fun cuz i stood in the portal (the portal is like a walkway that you can see while on stage, but the audience can not see into the portal) with my pants off to distract my pals on the stage. It was good stuff. 







Its odd devoting the majority of your time to one thing for 3 months and then suddenly its over.


You wont see the people again.
You wont see the set again.
You wont wear the costumes or run around the stage again.


Its pretty crazy.




Also...those are my people! That is my niche,and more specifically, those were the first friends i made in collage. These people that i have spent almost everyday with for months are the ones who welcomed me and showed me how things work and gave me things to do on the weekends.




I will miss so many aspects of it.
But, I am happy to have some free time again. Ya know, work and focus on school and stuff.
and for all my bruises to heal




Did you guys know, I literally type in status' into the little status bar. Look at them.And then exit out of the page without posting it.
Its my status quota control.








Uhm.
My friend Kate is on a whole foods/vegan ish thing, and it super cool and I want to be kate.
And so I think im gonna start!




Especially after the show ( For those of you who dont know, during a show, you eat nothing but crap because you are always on the go and people are always bringing goodies to rehearsal)
time to detox the shinnaigans outa my body.




man, kate is so cool.




So yeah that will be fun.


Im gonna like, go to the library and get books on it and everything.




it should be easy, because i LOVE hazelnut milk.








What else, what else ?






Awkward story time.
The other day, my mother was trying to remind me of who a particular friend of hers was and she says " Ya know, she came to Britanee's funeral, and helped me get through it."
 and I looked at her, waiting to correct herself.but she never did.


Can we all agree I was between a rock and a hard place.
" no mom, your getting your dead daughter and your living daughter confused."
So i just didnt say anything.








OH! I can paint my nails again! I haven't painted them in like 3 weeks because I am a boy in the show. IM SO EXCITED.




















Im really calm and happy and hopefull.




Life is way good.

1 comment:

  1. Your awkward story reminded me of this thing that happened today. I was telling one of the tellers about how I stayed up late and din't get any sleep. and he was all, "*gasp!* what would your mother think?" and "Your mom is the angel of death" ran through my head and that whole conversation we had earlier and I started laughing and he just looked at me weird. It was awkward.

    ReplyDelete