Saturday, October 15, 2011

See Im smiling, that means Im happy that you're here.

STORY TIME. 




Lets start with an inspirational story. 
SO Im in Broadway solo's, my favorite class that i am not enrolled in. 
Im watching all of my little friends perform, enjoying myself.
When my director walks in and announces someone dropped out of the show( lemme remind you , we open next Wednesday) and he needs a replacement, and to contact if you're interested.
My best friend Catherine, who had auditioned and not gotten in, was sitting next to me, and I grabbed her leg and said "cat.cat.cat.CAT.CATTTTT."
And she got this crazy look in her eyes and stood up and shouted "ILL DO IT." Like crazy triumphant
and the class started clapping and cheering




Honestly, such a movie moment.


And so she was whisked off to prepare.






So that was way fun.








Now on to my sad life.


So. Josh and I were way tired.
So i asked my mom if we could nap in my room WITH THE DOOR OPEN.
And she repeatedly told me NO.
So we went and napped on the couch.
And she walks past and flips out(I was....sorta on top of him. not really tho.) and says shes staying in the room.
So she sits on the other couch next to us.


.....
Are you with me on how incredibly WIIIIIIEEEEERD this is.
So im like" Mom get out, this is crazy awkward"
And then Taylor walks in and starts TAKING FREAKING PICTURES?!
Seriously, my brain was overloaded with weird.a,ish.


I could not handle it.




So I FINNNALLY get my mom out of there.


And then me and Josh are chillin on the couch.




Lemme just preface this story.
Any girls with dogs understand this.
But anyone else, would.....not...even...be able to comprehend.




But i will try my best.




So we are on the couch.
and my precious dog walks in.




and you know what she has in her mouth?






























 A BLOODY PAD SHE GOT OUT OF THE GARBAGE.




 loveeeeeeed it.....




So my lover see's it and looks away really fast.


And i cover his eyes and start laughing really hard, to cover up my pure humiliation.






Kinda the best day ever.




So there is that.

3 comments:

  1. I can't even tell you how hard I laughed at this because it has totally happened to me before. But I'm not nearly as clever or funny or able to laugh at things like you are so it just turned into a super awkward stupid moment. question: why do dogs feel the need to do that? Maybe they're trying to be nice, like "this belongs in your body. put it back." you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHHAHA I AM DYING. this happened all the time at my mom's house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! HAHAHAHA! NASTY! You poor thing! I would have shot the dog. Obviously, I'm not a dog owner. Never have been. And that is why I can so casually talk about shooting a dog that has humiliated me.

    ReplyDelete