Wednesday, October 12, 2011

When I look in your eyes, I tend to lose my thoughts....

Today.
Was a great.great.day.


I woke up at a decent hour ( a first for this semester) and got ready to go watch...hear(?) my friends sing in Broadway Solo's.
(side note : WANT to be in that class.)
 Annnnnyway.
Then my lover picked me up and drove me to school.

And then i watched all my friends. and was really impressed.

And then my lover drove me home. 

And then i spent the afternoon with Catherine.

And then i went to rehearsal


And LOVEDDDDD it.
I enjoy the show a lot.
Its a lot of fun.
I have  this pointless role, but i kinda kick butt at it.
I own it.
A little bit.

Oh, while at rehearsal.
I was back stage
And we have this like......fog machine, WHICH, dont ask me why we have it.....it makes nooooo sense....
So i am standing next to it and i say "Why do we even have this?!?!" and i start waving my arms around to get the smoke out of my face ( It smells like burnt cotton candy , and i don't imagine that is good to be breathing in......)
So i swat it all away
AND THE FRICKEN FIRE ALARM GOES OFF
and i scream " IT WASNT ME"


But secretly i hope it was me.
that would be like the third time i have made a fire alarm go off.







*GUSHY GIRL POST ALERT*
So Joshie had improv rehearsal while I had Forum rehearsal, and so i decided to leave him a note on his car.

So i wandered around the MCC parking lot for like 20 minuets.
And i couldn't find it.

And so i asked this girl, who happens to be his ex girlfriend if she would help me find his car.
it was minimally awkward.

So together we found the car and  i left my little note.



And went about my business.

So, i get home from rehearsal, which was good, but none the less EXHAUSTING and i walk up to my door and see a little sheet of paper taped to my door.

He left me a precious note.

.....
BEST BOYFRIEND EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

It was the best thing to come home to. like so far in my life.










The other day, my director told me how much he loved me and said "Can you be in every show I ever do?" 
And i replied "I think that is up to you."


so....that makes me happy.

Because that means I will be doing more shows.


Hmmm what else.


Oh.

nothing really.

tomorrow is my and Josh's month anniversary. 


Cool bones. 




anyway.


thats all !












1 comment:

  1. Okay. You win. You have the best boyfriend ever. I thought these kinds of guys were only in cheesy chick flicks that made me hate my husband for not living up to the fantasy, but now I see they actually exist, which makes me hate my husband even more. Don't tell him I said that. I'll know it came from you 'cause he doesn't know this blog exists and I'm not about to tell him. K. Bye.

    ReplyDelete