Friday, October 28, 2011

You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout, Im tellin you why.

you wanna know what i am doing right now.




Ok well first of all I am procrastinating




BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY


I am listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album.


Can I just tell you, In my religion, i am not allowed to feel the feelings his voice makes me feel unless Im married.






HUBBA.HUBBA.




Guys, my life flys by like crazy! 
The last 2 weeks have gone by in a snap!
(^^^ok seriously, Im too cute.)




Anyway, back to what i was saying.




So the show is going very well. 
Its kinda just like same ol same ol now.
Like "OOOOOOHPP TIME TO GO PERFORM NOW."
Nothin too crazy.
I know i will miss it like crazy when its over.




Dude.
My life is borring .
I dont have anything exciting to tell you guys.






honestly i just wanted to write a blog to proclaim my love for micheal buble.




ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boyyy.










so. right now my computor screen is on my TV.






Everyone can see it.




Im pregnant.













No comments:

Post a Comment