Monday, October 10, 2011

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and everything you do.

I put frozen peas on my knees regularly.






This is a quick catch up blog.




quick. one.




Josh.
He's my favorite thing to talk about.
He's my favorite.


People worry about me a lot, concerning him.
He is genuinely the sweetest, most respectful boy I have ever met.
He makes me better.




Show.
I enjoy it a lot.
Im just getting to the "scared out of mind phase" now that its like....2 weeks away,and im expected to know everything and actually carry props and be in a costume.
 But i know im gonna love it.




School.
Im dropping that lame o class.
Of course I havnt told her yet.
....Im a little scared.


Hmmmm what else....


Im doing really well in my classes...but...i mean,.....they arnt even hard...and i never do my homework....
Like....i could be kickin trash if i just tried.




But im too busy with the aforesaid activities.


(thank you for teaching me the word "aforesaid" Sarah!)






"Thats what happens when you get a boyfriend"
Psssshhh whatever
^^^that was my mom speaking, by the way.






Speakin of which.
I dunno if i told you guys or not, but i had decided I wanted to try and be really honest with my family.
Yeah, no, im done with that.




Even tho.....I mean....I kinda still am.
But here is what I realized.
I used to pride myself on being honest and open.


But i realized - ITS JUST THAT I CANT KEEP ANYTHING TO MYSELF.




Like, I can keep someones secret. easy.
I JUST CANT KEEP MY OWN.
Oh well.
Ill get better at it.




Did you know if you misspell "genuinely" and try to correct it, it suggest genitalia.




Way better suggestion.








What else to I have to talk about.




Oh.
Im super confused in life.
I have no idea what I want.
Well, i know I like boys.




But i dont know what i want to do with my life, what direction i want to go in.
Sort of related: Im really sick of living at home.


Like,,,,,,if i had a job.....Id be on my own.....


Im a little sick of religion being shoved down my throat.
But i cant really blame them


Pressure to go...only makes me want to go less.
Im not like...."Oh i really appreciated your sarcastic remark about my inactivity, i think i will go next week. Congratulations , you have magically brought me back."




But its just a pissy phase im going through.


Guys.....wait.....I have a job.
(its so late at night)
I mean one that pays.well.


Did you know I already have dishes and mugs and measuring spoons for when i move out.
So now its just a waiting game, i guess.






Recap:
Life is going well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I totally relate to the whole not being able to keep my own secrets, but I can keep others' deal. That's me. My mom used to always say, "You know, Kristin, you don't have to tell everyone everything. Some things you should keep to yourself." And I was like, "I can't do it, Captain." What's that from? I know the answer. I'm asking you.

    Anyway, you're awesome. You're real! And if you ever need help with the you, your, you're stuff, I can totally help you. I'm a pro. It's the only thing I'm good at, but I'm REALLY good at it. Okay. Bye.

    ReplyDelete