Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This is how the story went, i met someone by accident, who blew me away.

You know when you know you're gonna start your period?


 a shel silverstien poem makes you sob on the walmart linoleum floor alone for hours.


And everyday stresses make you want to run away with just the clothes on your back and a picture of your dog.


Thats my favorite part of menstruation.


Being a hella psycho she-devil.




I have had a pretty stressful bummer week (its only tuesday. Technically wednesday, but i have not yet gone to bed to make it wednesday....)  so brace yourself. 






I drank coffee today.
It was way gross.
Not even worth the black mark on my soul.




So here is how this went down.
there is this precious coffee house in town(you can buy other things than coffee), and tonight was like the perfect night, cuz its butt cold.
So i was on the phone with friends saying how we should go there
And i get off the phone and my parents are like "ARE YOU DRINKING COFFEE?!?!?"
And then my mother starts baballing about how she just wants all of us  to be together in heaven
And lately, i have been  REALLY touchy about religion.
So.I went for it.


"God is a really cool guy. Heaven is not this mulit-level cast system where your whole family has to take a fricken multiple choice exam on a scantron to get in, and if you place differently you will never see them again.I will not be shunned to the terrestrial kingdom for drinking coffee."


And I hadnt even drinken a coffee yet.


SO that induced a pretty sweet religious conversation. But my parents are pretty chill and accepting. And luckily i have pretty solid arguments and a sense of humor. so it wasnt too bad.


I really hate talking about the afterlife.
Everyone talks like they know what is going to happen. And they dont.
All i know is God is kinda the best guy ever, and hes not going to be a douche to you if you lived a good life, tried your best,and were genuinely sorry for the times you didnt.








So everyone needs to stop thinking they are better than him and can tell me where im going when I die.
Im pretty sure thats his thing, not yours.






Plain and simple.


It doesnt have to be so complex people.


Live a life you know is right .
















So i have this class.


Cin-e-ma


"Wow, what a fun class, watch moveis and talk about them, and learn a whole lot and love your life."


Wrong.


Sit and watch awful documentaries and then click on the lights and leave with no social interaction and then go home and write a collegiate 9 page response about how the holocaust was bad.




Psh.
So really. Thats the only stress i have in life.
And so i want to drop it.




Cons:


  • i cant get my money back
  • i will have a 2 hour gap between classes
  • it would be really awkward to tell the instructor i want to drop. and she is big in the theater department, so i will likely have to work with her. a lot.
  • finally, there is this really bad-ass girl who is wicked cool. and i like sitting around her and feeling a fraction-badd-ass.
Pro's:


  • I will no longer be miserable. 






Guys. Jen is coming in town!
This is Jen and I
Jen is one of my all time best friends.
I talk to her most out of all of my goner-college friends.
We call each other at 2 in the morning and tell each other our problems.
Shes the best.
















you know why i am so jealous of birds. Cuz they have no stresses. 
















Dude.I used to have a blog named (are you ready for this...? Its the best thing ever, DONT STEAL IT.)
















Blahg Blahg Blahg










So cute.








Anyway.
Thats all I have for tonight
This has been my moody/menstruation/getoffmybackaboutrelgion - blog.






KAYBYE.

3 comments:

  1. Annie. Frick yes we can. Seriously !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to be like the cool kids and like coffee. Couldn't do it. No matter what I put in it, it still tasted like coffee. And how is it that something that smells SOOO good can taste so disgusting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds do have stresses. How'd you like to wake up at the butt crack of dawn and stick your face in the dirt repeatedly hoping to catch some nasty little critter for breakfast? Or have some crazy French dude running at you constantly with what looks like a loaded gun, screaming that he's gonna' kill you because he hates you? You don't have that. The birds in my backyard do.

    ReplyDelete