Thursday, October 20, 2011

Love is the answer,at least,for most of the questions in my heart.

TONIGHT.
Tooo muchhh fun.








So tonight was the first time we ran Forum with an audience.


Can I just say. 
Too much fun,


Lemme break this down for you
One of the leads just got his appendix removed on Friday.
One of the girls dropped out on Friday, and was since replaced
Taylor (my brother, and the lead) has bronchitis.
and like......3/5 of the cast is sick.




It was doomed.
Like someone was WORKING to make it so impossible.




But, like beasts, it turned out just fine.




Initially, I had been questioning whether this is still what i loved to do, because i would drag my feet to rehearsal, and then count the minutes until it was over.
But now.
I remember why i love to do this.




Guys, so fun.




Too much fun.




We had a really great audience, I hammed it up real nicely, and it was just great.








and then I came home and saw my sweet boyfriend who keeps me normal when I start to lose it.




It was a very good day. 















1 comment: