Saturday, October 1, 2011

bad kids, all my friends are bad kids.

Seriously, can i just put this in perspective for you.


Thursday night : I cleaned the kitchen spotless at 3 am.
Friday morning, I clean the kitchen when i wake up ,cuz its dirty again.
Friday morning: I clean the kitchen again at 3 am.
Saturday: I MOTHER EFFFFING CLEAN THE MOTHER EFFING KITCHEN AGAIN. HOLY EFF WORD PEOPLE, CLEAN UP YOUR FIRCKEN SHIZNIT.


And then I ask Taylor to clean the family room, because cute girls are coming  over. And he's like yeah totally.
And so i ask him again today
and he goes "ugh, yeah, when are people coming?"
Translation "How long do I have to procrastinate, and NOT do it."
So i keep pestering him, and he acts like  its a huge shock that i dont believe he will do it.




Men. 


And then this morning, I ask my dad to take out the recycling because taylor and i are leaving for load-in.
And my dad goes "Why cant you do it ?"


ya know what, you're right dad, why cant i do it ?


OH MAYBE ITS BECAUSE MY FRIECKEN HANDS ARE PARALYZED AND PRUNY FROM ALL OF THE OTHER KITCHEN CLEANING I HAVE BEEN DOING IN THE LAST 3 DAYS.


Im gonna be the best wife ever.


Cuz im gonna do all of the work.
Im just gonna hate my life.


And use sex as a bargaining tool.




Oh, now taylor is taking a shower.




Seriously guys.
Im gonna loose it. 




THEY JUST BROUGHT HOME GROCIERYS AND THEY ARE CLUTTERING UP THE TABLE. i CAN NOT EMOTIONALLY HANDLE THIS! I DONT EVEN CARE THAT GROCIERIES IS SPELT WRONG. 

2 comments:

  1. I literally spit as I convulsively snorted while I read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You can join the "I hate my life" club as soon as you get married. I'll throw the welcoming party.

    ReplyDelete