Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lets get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance

I love wearing no eye make up so I can wipe my eyes all I want.


Guys.I have had a weird last couple of days, and i figured they are blog worthy!
Hurray!


So.

Yesterday. (monday)
for some reason I have supppper irritable around 1 -5 in the afternoon.
Its like fricken clockwork.
Unfortunalty that is the time I am at rehearsal.
(side note. I just realized im supposed to be memorized by tomorrow. oh ef.)
anywho
So i go to rehearsal
And....
(this is one of those times I want to talk bad about someone...but its a bad idea....)
Ok, lets just say. We have worked really hard on something, like....9 hours had been devoted to this ... and then in got scrapped. And i was way frustrated. And people were really hard to work with. And i had zero patience that day.
But i try and stay professional. Cuz i want to get in Rent. Ha.
SO i had had (double, yeah.) a really awful rehearsal and i just wanted to get out of there.
And then frank, the choreographer asked us(3) Proteans to stay.
I knew we needed it, so i stayed.
And we learned all new choreography, and it was super good.
BUT NOW I AM SORE AS ALL FRICKENNNNN CRAP.
but seriously the new choreography is waaaaaayy sick. so good. 
Usually we get out at 5:30.
I didnt leave till 7.
Which wouldnt have been a problem
But i had plans with Josh to go meet his father and see his precious little house.
So, since i am emotionally unstable, i was like crazy stressed and loosing my mind.
Im not proud of it.
But i knew I had to pull it together cuz i cant let Josh see me in such a wreck.
So i pulled it together.


And then i met his dad.
Hes way chill.
And his house is way chill.
And i like him.


READY FOR THIS ? ITS A GUSHY "MY BOYFRIEND IS THE BEST" GIRL POST.
I feel like im loosing followers already
Dont care.
So cute.
SO.
I got to his house.
And i am sick. 
I have a little cold.
And so my little nose is all stuffed.
And you know what that boy did for me?
He made me Emergen-C.
And i drank it. And he stroked my hair while I blew into a hankerchief.
Like who does that?
Ad then he laughed how cute my little "struggling to breathe-nose" sounds are.
and then he told me i was perfect.
and then i farted in his closet.
and then gave me a lot of forehead kisses.
and then we fell asleep together.


AND THEN HE WOKE ME UP AT 4 IN THE MORNING AND WE WERE BOTH SCREAMING. 
not really.
I tried to think of an excuse to use on my parents when they called me in an hour asking why i hadn't come home.
And i couldn't think of any.
So i woke up and went home.
And did my homework
at 4 30 in the morning
and then went to sleep to the sound of my parents alarm clock going off.




Today
I woke up like 4 minutes before i had to leave for school.
And then.
I went to school.
And sat next to the 5 friends i have in my psych class.
and went to communication (dating 101)
and then went to LAMEEEEE cinematography.
and then went to Eng. 101 - where i got a A on my first college essay. (awwwwww yeiiii)


And then.
I went to go look for my good friend Nathan in auditions for "the infernal machine" 
So, i walked in to the little doorway portal.....pocket.....space




Dont loose me here...


So , there is a lobby set of doors, that lead to the actual theater doors, so there is like....a little pocket between thees doors, ya dig ?


So im in the little pocket.
I am very concerned with interrupting, and i dont know how cool Dressler is with strangers randomly walking into  auditions...so i was a little hesitant. 
But, i heard applause and opened up the RIGHT door to peak in. 
I see my little lover (josh) in a seat, with a mystery women sitting next to him -so i cant sit there- and then i see NO Nate. 
So i figure, I cant find him, i will just go home.
So i close the door, and right as i close the RIGHT door
The LEFT door FLLLLLYS INTO MY FACE.
And pushes me back into a random row of metal clangy things, so the worlds loudest metal clangy noise echos throughout this dead silent audition.


And the door closes shut real fast.
And i stand there laughing,waiting to apologize to whoever just slammed a door in my face.
And...no one comes.
So i get really freaked and scampered away.


And right when im out of view , a friend of mine, Peter says "Who did i just hit with the door?"
And i just giggled and ran out.




So thats my funny/thisonlyhappensinmovies/ironiccuziwastryingtobequietandiwasloud story number 1


number 2 
Taylor dislikes waiting for me to get our of class ( I have 1 more class than he does ,and we carpool)
So he has my dad pick him up and i drive home alone.


Well.
We took the Cadi to school.
Things that are relevant to this story about the Cadi.

  • its like driving a cruise ship.
  • it smells like....iraq
  • only the back right speaker works
  • the driver seat doesn't adjust
  • the driver seat has a literal bucket propping the seat up
So. I get in it. Its like laying down.
I can press the gas peddle with my big toe only. 
So im like.
Eff. Imma die!!!!




But then. I had the smart idea to set my backback behind me.
And then i fit perfectly.


We're so poor its cute! 


Anyway.
Racap:
School is good.
Play is good.
Boyfriend is good.




Things are going good.


OH.
We have time for one more story.


I tell my parents a lot about my life.
Pretty much anything im not ashamed of (im not ashamed of a lot) and is after the fact so they cant do anything anyway.


So i told my dad i wasnt home untill 4 30 cuz i fell asleep at joshs'
...(is that right? josh's.... joshes....?)
And then i said CUZ WE WERE TIRED FROM HAVING SO MUCH SEX.
and my dad laughed. and said thats usually how it works.


But now he thinks that I am acting out and im gonna have sex. 
And he said the only way i can be in Rent is if i go to church every sunday.


The moral of this story is I can no longer tell my parents as much because it only leads to suspicion and church down my throat.




So instead i have decided to sneak around!




OK THATS ALL BYE. 











6 comments:

  1. Staying with a boy until 4:00am is fine and good. So much fun. :)
    Getting hit by a door is not fun.
    Sneaking around can be either, as long as you're careful. So be careful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also love the music on your blog; has it always been that way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear I need to teach you some of the excuses I planned/used. I pride myself in a few :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tram- It is so much fun
    Door was it fun. But it was funny.
    Hmmm sneaking around thus far has been both. I will keep your warning in mind : )
    Music- uhm, i added it like...2 weeks ago ? ishhh ? Thanks! Imma fan!

    Annie, Dude im serious. I need material!

    ReplyDelete
  5. o m g i l o v e y o u. "it smells like....iraq" "we're so poor it's cute"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I've been reading your blog for the last hour - just getting caught up on your life and I'm thinking, "This needs to be a book so I can take a freakin' bath while I read it" (I prefer to read in the bath, so do something about that, please) and then I read this post and peed my pants, so now I do need a bath, but also I don't want to stop reading.

    No, I'm serious. I peed a little. That's what happens when you have four kids - no bladder control.

    ReplyDelete