Sunday, September 11, 2011

Take my hand, take my whole life too

I like posting blogs.




Im really worried i will be one of those psychos who posts too often.
So Im limiting myself.


You guys wanna hear something concerning ?
I think in status updates.


I think one of thees days im just gonna post a blog that is just thoughts id considered posting in one days time.




HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN LAST SONG?
Niccolas Sparks is a sicko.
Who thinks of that crap.
I openly sobbed.
Literally.




For all of you out of state readers.
It rained last night.
Im not joking.
It was crazy.




GUESS WHAT GANG.
I dont buy clothes anymore.
I will buy USED winter clothes when the time comes.




Im pretty proud of myself.
Although.....i hasnt been tested yet....
Actually, i do need to buy some neon sports bras from Forever21.
But that'll be real cheep.


Which leads me into the show.
remember the annoying kid i said was annoying.
OH MY GOSH ITS GETTING WORSE!
I dont know how i am gonna last 2 months with this kid....


But oh well. Other than that its going well!


Its funny when i bump into people i know from church, and they want to come see it.
I have to explain it is about a whore house and ...welll thats about as far as i get before the look on their face confirms
a) they arnt coming
b) we cant be friends anymore




IM JOKING.
(and im not one of the whores. Im a little nobody. I do turn a little lesbo toward the end tho. Its weird. And it definitely wont help my mothers suspicions. )




My life is getting stressfull.
theres all this stupid drama.


And not the high school drama that didnt matter,
Drama that matter and thus stresses me out.


Blegh.
Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.


ON THE BRIGHT SIDE!
I realized i really want to go to medical school.
Im excited.
Im gonna be a PA.
I think.
But who knows.
We will see.
CUZ I LOVE THE HUMAN BODY.


"Oh lets all make jokes that Britanee enjoys anatomy, he he he shes a whore."


That is niether accurate nor funny.


You wont be laughing about my promiscuity when i safe your life. Or....ya know....Swab your scrapped knee.




I have stuff to do.
I cant just sit here.




Here is what i have to do


  • hang up my dads clothes from the dryer
  • move my clothes into the dryer
  • clean my kitchen so cute boy thinks my family is normal when he comes over tonight.
  • clean everything so cute boy thinks my family is normal when he comes over tonight
  • figure out what we are going to eat for a picnic
  • figure out if its going to rain - and then figure out what to wear 
  • and then if it is going to rain, figure out something to do besides have a picnic.
All of this in the next 2 hours.
But , i can handle it.
Been a women a long time.




So, nothing too exciting.
But i figured id let you know.




*P.s - There is secretly a lot of very exciting things happening, but i cant discuss them on a public page.


Ps.s.s.s- they are not that exciting at all compared to Melanie Fenwick's life.

1 comment:

  1. haha oh my goodness I love you. Also I have the same fear that I'm posting to much so you're not alone

    ReplyDelete