Monday, September 26, 2011

You went into the kitchen cupboard got yourself another hour, and you gave half of it to me.

So. its 3 in the morning.
And i woke up at 7 in the morning
and went to bed around 3 the last night.
so...
im like.
jacked.


I am atempting to write a blog before my dear friend Cat gets here.
 "3 in the morning, Brit thats preposterous!?!!?"


Yeah. it happens.


Dude.
Tonight.
I was hungry
so i was like
"lets go to applebees" ( cuz they have cheep apitizers - even tho it was no where close cheep apitizer time)
So celest and i went, and we were like....
Wait, we hate applebees,
this is hella nasty.
So we asked the waitress"do you have chipotle honey chicken crispers like they do at Chilli's?"
And shes all...."no...?"
So i was like "alright, we're goin to chilli's, im sure we woulda had a lot of fun tho."
And then you know what ?
We went to Chillis.
And it was fricken delicious.


And then I went and saw my man.
I like him more every time i see him.
He's my favorite.




Oh, by the way, it isnt 3 in the morning anymore.


Its like...3 days later.
Im such a busy peach.


So. some of you may have seen this picture.




It makes me happy.


Not only is this our first official picture, there is an awesome black guy in the back.


His name is Lou.
He is the waffle house cook.


And that brings me to my next subject.


Waffle House.
I could talk about this place for hours.
BUT , i will instead make a bullet list. ( I have heard you guys like those. )




  • Its crazy cheep.
  • worlds best hashbrowns.( i eat mine with syrup. JIGGA DONT JUDGE.)
  • way good waffels.( i like mine with chocolate chips and pecans and then whip creame on top)
  • Open 24 hours
  • AND A JUKEBOX!
  • Something fun/weirddddd always happens. ALWAYS.




So, we always go there at 2 in the morning.


And last week Cat and Chels and I went. and we met lou (refer to picture)
And i was being a weirdo(myself) and he was all laughin at me


He's like "What is that girl on?"
And cat goes "Shes always like this."


I truly am.
I dont even know what i would be like if i took any kind of stimulant.
uncontrollable.
Its just a bad idea all around.
Anywho.


So we met Lou,
So this weekend, i was like, lets go again.


AND THEN
we met Serenity.


Serenity and Lou together, are the best.


It was a whole lotta fun.
I told her that i think chelsys boyfriend is cheating on her
and she goes "What ya gon' do aboutit ?"
In that awesome black person voice.
So now i say "what ya gon' do aboutit" all the time.
You can too.


"My cars outa gas"


"what ya gon' do aboutit?"




See, totally applicable to everyday life.


Louie does magic.
Black magic.


SHAKAKAWWWNNNN.






Catherine and I went for a run this morning.
It was nice.
And now i guess my family is on a diet.
Im pro.
Not ..... Im not saying Im a pro at dieting, im just saying....im just saying I AM FOR dieting.




geez. its not like im cocky.




Have you ever gotten free pizza and Ice cream and then watched the princess bride.


You should do it.


CAN YOU BELIEVE JOSH HASNT SEEN THE PRINCESS BRIDE!?!?!


But then again, I've never seen Ghostbusters....




so thats fair.




Also, Josh thinks toy story 2 is the worst.( I used to think  2 was the best, but now its a tie between 1 and 2)
I deffinitly think 3 was awwwwful. so bad. so terrible.
SO mull that over.
Feel free to leave your opinion.



Have you guys noticed I use the right your/you're now ?
Gotta keep my man happy, shoot.





Random: I told my dad i have a blog, and people love it and im famous and all that


And you know what he says to me ?
"Im sure I have more followers than you."
What the crap ?!?!












k,THATS ALL BYE I LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

  1. You're so funny. I can't handle it. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Dad competing for followers, now that's funny. And you are WRONG, Toy Story 3 rocked. I could write an analysis of its genius for you but I think I'll do my work instead so I don't get fired. And so I have time to take Rachel to the Police Station after school to get a beanie baby when we register our bikes. Yep, my life is as awesome as yours :)

    And BTW what is up with the captcha on the comments of your blog? Although I guess if I were as famous as you I'd be worried about spammers too. (Love You!)

    ReplyDelete