Thursday, September 1, 2011

Boy you got my heart beat runnin away....

I dunno if you guys have noticed, but, my Blog titles are always Song lyrics. ALWAYS. both times.


Ok friends, lately, i get really mad really quick. Like, a fricken light switch. 
I dunno what that is about. Its probably Obama's fault.


Hmmm, where to start. Lets go with show rehersals....
Its going pretty well-
I had to sing in front of everyone and.....that sucked.
I realized i really just like straight plays. A lot.
Anyway, I got through the singing. And then came the dancing, WHICH I LOVE. (no sarcasm. <--- no thats not sarcasm either.)
EXCEPT. 
I am BRUISED to high heaven. For real, my knee caps are like little prunes....plums ? Yeah. Prunes are way different. Even though they come from the same thing....


CONTINUINGGGGGGGG


I literally couldnt sleep last night because they hurt so bad. But its all for the art.


ALLLSOOO. I finished traffic school. No jail. It was really great. One part of it read "Dont become enraged while driving, just sit back and non-nonchalantly  watch others try to kill themselves."


Ok, heres a juicy story. 
Im very reluctant to say GOOD/BAD things about anyone on my blog for fear they will read it and over think it. But i dont think me and this man will ever be close enough friends that he will have an interest in my blog. here goes.


SOOOOO when i went for callbacks, I met an extreamly good looking man and we became friends! He was in the call back group for a protean, which is what i am...
(OH MY GOSH IM SO SCARED HE WILL READ THIS)(GROW UP BRITANEE)
So,we would be spending a lot of time together and i would make him my  boyfriend --- was the plan.


Well, he got the role, and so did I (EEEEEKKK)
He said NO to the role. (neeeerrrgggggg,)


SO. He will not be my boyfriend.
(not true, im pulling some strings, and if he does read this i will look like a crazyy A stalker)


IM NOT A STALKER.


FAST FORWARD TO THE NOW.


So i go to rehearsals and i meet the man who replaced my future lover.
Poor kid, he'll just never have a chance.
Anyway....Due to my paranoia of him finding this and reading it and then murdering me ( I actually have to trust him a lot because he holds my full body weight at one point in the show) , sufice to say...its a downer.


BUT REHEARSALS ARE FUN EVEN THO THEY HURT AND IM UNPROFESSIONAL AND TALK BAD ABOUT PEOPLE IN THE SHOW....


What else...?
Oh school. 
IM MAKING FRIENDS.
Today i met a boy and hes cute, but one time he talked about picking boogers...and i think im just past that maturity level....


BUT HE TALKS TO ME AND THAT IS NICE.
I made a friend, her name is ann. I watch her to know what i need to do in the class. I dont think she knows that. 
I also met another cute boy but he doesnt talk to me....only his laptop.
And i wont be his lap-top.


Is it lab top ?


EITHER WAY ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN PERVERT.


SIDE NOTE: I know this font is AWWWWWWFUL I cannot fix it. I went into design and then custom or something and I cant figure it out....its very discouraging...(double side note! I figured it outttttt! maybe....)


Oh! So I have this class called "Communication"
I LOVE IT. The teacher is like a grown up me and I have a lot of friends in it!





fun fact ! my brother listens to terrible opera music at full blast!


And its bothersome, because I cant hear my Niki Manajjj over it ! 




My communication class is basically Dating 101 , so im pretty confident i will have a boyfriend in the next 2 years. Id bet on it.


(For those of you that dont know, I have NEVER had a boyfriend. Only boys who i let use me and then realized they were using me and then never talked to them again, and im not bitter,and now i have a lot of self respect and refuse to settle for a man.)


What else....
I will be getting Skype, so, I want you to skype me all of my cool friends who left to other states.




I am currently making tuna casserole. I seriously cant wait. 


I just got off the phone with my seeester. Its her oldest childs birthday. I was there for her birth!


And thats when i decided I dont want children.




For real. People are always like  "YOU DONT MEAN THAT !?!:?!?" alll Horrified!!!!!




Yeah for now i do mean that.
And thats why i am not sexually active.


But no, for real, i love kids. But if i was responsible for them. Im afraid I would drown them. 
"Britanee thats not funny."
Its not meant to be.
I am not well...




ANYWAY
Uhmmm....what else do i have to write about


I feel like there is more, but Sadee is here and im afraid im being rude.


OH. SO today i thought of making a portion entitled "How you know your a hoe."
Tell me how you feel about it.
I've got some good stuff lined up...

















1 comment:

  1. hhahahaha, your blog is seriously my favorite. it's like we're having a conversation, but you don't have to waste your presh time talking to kate... that got hostile... sorry.

    ReplyDelete