Saturday, September 17, 2011

I was a little girl, alone in my little world.

So this is just a quick procrastinating post.




I dislike star wars a lot. Like honestly. Dont bring it up, i get really passionate, and therefore offensive.


Also, have you noticed, if you are avoiding or have an issue with one of your friends on FB, FB ALWAYS has them all over everything.


How u no my lyfe FB?


I am super over-whelmed with college work.
and like work work.
and any other kind of work.


But its goin alright.




Last night, i told Josh i was stressed about school, and he helped me with my school work.
See, you should like him too.
He's a keeper.




Hmm whatelse can i randomly say before i have to go do psych homework.




Speaking of my little cutie-pie.
He reads my blog.
ISNT THAT SO CRAZY.
When he told me i just said "Shut up shut up shut up"
For like 20 minuets.


Luckaly, he hasnt gotten to the older ones when im creepin on him.
So. thats a plus.


Anyway.....I Think thats it....

No comments:

Post a Comment