Wednesday, September 21, 2011

take that love you made, and stick into some, someone elses heart, pumping someone elses blood.

I am currently eating drumstick ice cream.
Yes.




School:
all chrisis' averted.
serioulsy, fricken answer to my prayers.
I dunno how it all pulled together.
But i mean, there will be more disasters, so....
Lemme give you a breakdown of my weekend


  • first exam of psych
  • find an organization to accept my group of 4 for service learning( we have an unbelievably impossible schedule.) and then write up a contract and turn it in
  • pretend i know what to do in cinema
  • write my first essay for eng. 101
  • go to work
  • manage my life
So...as you can see it was stressful.




*eats more ice cream


Play:
Still coming along very well.
Remember anoyying boy ? Well he's not too anoyying now.
But....give it time.


The show is from Oct. 20 - 29!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=194172287321270
Come see a lot of funny people be super funny.
and me be a boy.






OH
and im making a lot of friends.
shout out to my girl katie and my boy anthony for the sweet facebook video




Lemme just clear up the rumor, that yes you may say "douche bag" on my page.
In fact its encouraged.


*im just looking around for the peanuts.(in the ice cream,. stick with me.)






So, the show is a crazy amount of fun now.
Im glad.


Life:
Oh my gosh
I had all this random drama vommit on my life
The sucky thing is i saw it coming for a while now.
And i was like,,,,what the eff?


Luckily, i have way cool friends that leave cookies and love notes on my porch that i find at midnight that make everything better.


Im glad i have them. The day without them was rough.
*refer to my ben and jerrys post.




But now im eating drumstick ice cream, which is NOT my depression ice cream. Its my happy time ice cream.




Dude.
I always hated when girls would get a boyfriend, and just drop her friends.
But.
I guess its like unavoidable.
Its a bummer when you realize you arnt better than other people, and what they do actually makes sense.
"I guess this is growing up"






But i really like my boyfriend.


and hes a way good driver.
impressively so.


Right now the hardest part of our relationship is me having  to correct my "your/you're's"
We had a practice fight last night just to test it out.
I feel like i really established how intimidating i am. So. 
that should come in handy in the long run.








oh my freakig gosh.
Now im eating hot and spicy cheeze its.
guess who is going to gain 19 ibs ?




"oh you've already got a man."
YEAH BUT IM NOT GONNA JUST LET MYSELF GO.


shiz.


Somedays i really wish i had no commitments here and i could just fly to spokane and moscow and live the dream life.

1 comment:

  1. Tess was considering buying you a WSU shirt at their hotel this weekend, but it wasn't your size. You will indeed fly up soon though, when you are done being a boy in the show, yes you will.

    ReplyDelete