Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I have read the right books to interpret your looks.

So i think I have a brain tumor. 


The last couple of days I have had the WORST headaches. And I never get head aches. SO there's that.


List of things to do on blog today
complain
Learn how to use HTML










Yesterday was rough.




I had a mini emotional break down in the car on my way to Josh's.
And then I emotionally vomited all over Josh and then cried a tiny bit into his shoulder.




So that helped.
He's so good to me.




You know when you see all these microscopic problems, that arnt big enough to be too much bother,and then they all come together perfectly and create the most awful overwhelming situation?






Thats what I see coming.


Hasnt happened yet.


But it will in a while.










ON TO HAPPIER THINGS.




I bought the worlds cutest coats.






...I wanted to put pics up.
But i havnt taken any.


So i will leave you hanging, and then post some later, and you'll be like 
"THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE BLOG EVER BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME THEY WERE THE WORLDS CUTEST COATS AND NOW THAT I SEE THEM THAT IS 100% ACCURATE."


Calm down reader, its just a coat.




Also I went to smashburger .


Way good! 




My uncle bought a $5 dollar milkshake.


Worlds best milk shake.
(^phrase of the day?)


It was made with Haagen Daz Ice cream.




TOO TASTY!


I called it the best day ever. Cuz i bought a lot of stuff.






Any way, I know the beginning was vague and depressing. But im way better today.
So thats good. 
Its actually been a really fun week with Ronald Macdonald here.






IM BI-POLAR KAY BYE.





























3 comments:

  1. I HAD A BRAIN TUMOR!! and it came
    With a massive week-long headache! Wearerhesameperson!! That is neat! Although I hope you don't really have a headache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a weird headache out of nowhere, it is definitely a brain tumor. Bert has one too. I'm sure of it. I talk about it with him a lot, which stresses him out, but we need to have the discussion about him dying, even though he's never been diagnosed. Planning your funeral is always important. I'll play the piano for yours, okay? Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use Frankincense between your eyebrows, and lavender and peppermint on your temples and the back of your neck for the headache. Sorry you don't have any past tense, that stuff is magic. And drink more water. Loves.

    ReplyDelete