Sunday, November 27, 2011

Now you're just somebody that I used to know.

I have a love/hate relationship with Thanksgiving.

I really hate it.
I hate how everyone gets together with their big family and plays football and laughs and cures cancer.


What do i get.

Me and 4 other people sitting around a table with a Walmart turkey table cloth on it.


This thanksgiving started out pretty weird.

Basically me crying on Catherine's bed really confused.


And then i spent the whole day walking around my house really out of it.
Like New Moon out of it.
Like Wandering around a forest in a rain jacket/bad acting- out of it.



And then.

I called my jenny.

And she made everything better. And we laughed a lot.


And then my brother and his chikadees came over and we laughed a lot.
And i wasnt so bitter about the fact that 9/10ths of my family wasnt there or that we drink rootbeer from a bottle instead of some shanazzy crystal goblet that only gets used around thanksgiving.

and I saw my lover. and we watched kill bill 2. I think ?
Im pretty sure that was the night.
So i mean. it was pretty chill.
Wait. I dont think that is what we did.
Maybe we just watched psych.
Yeah thats it.

Anyway, it was a pretty good thanksgiving.


OH!
And I saw all my high school friends (holy crap im so hungry.)
SO that was way fun.

Its weird, cuz its like nothing had changed....but....its like.....it wasnt my life.
I CANT EXPLAIN IT.
Its like.......I was just taking a break from real life to go back to my old life.
I like both of my lifes.

So....


You guys have no idea how much stuff i have to do today.

I would type it out but its just exhausting.


I went to the mills last night and got fake toms (finally)
So that was neat.

And then I ate smash burger.
Seriously.
smash frys.
#makemytoescurl

and then we went home and played a made up card game for like 7 hours.

It was pretty dope.



And then I didnt go to choir like I said i would and now im here. doing homework and writing blog posts.

and about to make food.


anyway.


theres a boring blog for you.


bye.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you didn't show up for choir, so that was not cool. Anyway...

    Glad you had a decent Thanksgiving even though you had to drink rootbeer from a bottle.

    PS: I seriously doubt your New Moon out-of-it moment included bad acting. You probably outdid Kristen Stewart. I know I wasn't there, but I'm willing to bet money on it anyway, so...there you go.

    ReplyDelete