Monday, March 5, 2012

Its getting better all the ti-ah-ime.

My life has been pretty crazy lately.


Lets start from the ground up.


We all know about my surgery in 6th grade that put me in a wheel chair yadda yadda.
Well, turns out due to that , I have a deformed femur .
So thats why my leg pops out uncomfortably ALL THE TIME.

I will be getting a CT scan to ensure that is the problem an then going in for another surgery to "sculpt" the bone back to normal.


loveeee it...



NEXT!


RENT

Its a lot of fun.

I made a best friend.
Her name is Michal and she completes me.

I have also made lots of other friends.

They are fun.


understudy night is 3 nights away.

GUESS WHO IS SUPER SICK!?!?!

This girl.

I have a sinus infection and a sore throat (which im a little convinced is strep due to the white patches on my throat.) THANKS A LOT ARIANA MAI LUCIUS.YEAH IM TALKIN TO YOU and All them sick little jiggas in the cast,i know who you are.

This must be Gods punishment for me doing a play about homosexuals.




I am on meds and herbs and knees and everything possible to try and get better.



So. As you can see, Ive been missing a lot of school
For appointments and performance obligations.

Which shouldnt be a problem.
Except the fact my teacher doesnt accept ANY excuses....except like....death.


So that is stressing me out.


Ultimately, Im terrified I wont be able to sing and I will disappoint all my friends in the audience.



But you didnt hear that from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment