Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dive into work, Drive the other way

I have to be at school at 10 am filming for RENT tomorrow.
(I feel really cool saying that)
For those of you who dont know, a reel is projected of the cast at the end of the show.

So.
That is what we are filming.


I realized it opens in less than 2 weeks.

uhm


Guess who needs to memorize her shish.


Jeepers.


This show has been really crazy for me.
Because i have to learn ensemble part....and MIMI's part

In all honesty, i have devoted all of my efforts to mimi, because i figured it doesnt matter if i scwander in a huge group.


You know in high school when year books were released, and you think to yourself "Its the end of the year?...i just learned the names of half of my class mates"

Its come so fast i dont even have time to be sad its almost over...or relieved

The process has been much different then forum.

Its been much harder and much more dramatic.

But now we are getting into the fun stuff so Im really enjoying it.


I had to request off like 2-3 weeks of work for the show because the way RENT and school worked out, there literally is no time when i am available to work.
Im not too worried tho, because when i do find time, i can try and pick up shifts.


Sometimes i get really over whelmed about my life and then i remember its really easy and i can be anything i want to be.






Me and Nate have been watching horders.

It leggit made me clean my entire house and donate 2 baskets of my clothes.


Also, i dont eat while I watch that show.


So its good all around.




THINGS ARE GOIN WELL.


LOVE YOU

1 comment:

  1. There are books I can't eat while reading...which usually means I just can't get them read because meals are the only time I get to sit and be calm (now that I read to the big girls while nursing James).

    I had a dream the other day about bringing all the kids with me to AZ to see you in the show. YOU WILL BE GREAT!

    ReplyDelete