Saturday, February 4, 2012

And we'll get lost together.

Ready for this ?
So for the last couple weeks I have been really psycho.

Its really annoying.

Im always really irritable and depressed and get really lonely, but then when i do see people, i just get irritable and don't want to be around people anymore.


ITS WEIRD I AM NOT A FAN.


Oh well.


Growing up is rough.

For a while, RENT was adding to it, because I felt really inferior and green (Thank you SMASH for that reference) and like everyone hated my guts.

But then my pal Reggie helped me with some songs and now I have some confidence and I am enjoying rehearsals.


So that's cool

Im doing well in school.

But its pretty boring.


But that could just be because I have a bad attitude lately.



LAME.


Also.

Pinterest wont load.


Which makes me want to drown little things.





SO BASICALLY MY LIFE IS REALLY HARD,OBVIOUSLY.



haha.

Wont this be nice to look back when im older and see how trivial my sad little problems were.



Somedays I just want to go to some academy angry dads send their sons to to fix them, so i can fix myself.


And get a really hot trophy wife.


And ruin all of my dads gay rights conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment