Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thatswhyyoumad.

The morning star maple sausage patties are THE FRICKEN BOMB.


You know how hard it is to eat healthy when you are in school AND a show.

I spend all of my time at MCC.

Leggit.

Monday, I will be there for 12 hours.


eye yi yooo


I have had some complaints about my lack of blogging.

Lemme tell you the highlights of my life lately.


The other day josh and i went to pei-wei .
I dont drink soda (try very hard not to-at least) and so i ordered a water, Josh however got a fountain drink.

For those of you who dont know....
Pei-Wei has THE ALL TIME COOLEST soda machine.


Its just one little stand, with one little nozel- but a thousand options.

They have  strawbery,cherry,vanilla,orange,grape,mago , flavors of leggit everryyyyyyy drinkkkkkkk.
Dr pepper, fanta,powerade,mello yellow,rootbeer,coke, sprite, lemonade
DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED.


I CAN NOT HANDLE IT.


My favorite out of the machine is RASPBERRY fanta.
Why?

Because it tastes like an Italina Cream Soda.



So i make Josh get that one, by persuading him its the best (I have been to the machine before....so,i am a pro)

So he gets it and we go and sit down and I take a drink.
And its like a crack addict in a sketchy worn down drug house.


I feel at home.


I can not stop drinking his drink.


Now, the water cups and the soda cups look the exact same, and its not like they have someone hovering over the drinks to make sure you are honerable in your drink choice.


But i can  not bring myself to put soda in my water cup.

I do however drink all the soda I can fit in my body out of Josh's cup.


I considered just going and paying for a soda, so i could have my own cup.

But.


I didnt.


It was silly.


But....sometimes.....I consider driving to Dana Park just to drink that soda.



mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.




So that is honestly the most exciting thing that has happened recently.


Wanna see what I made Josh for Valentines day ?


I will show you.


I copied the idea from Rachel Red. <3



V-Day was pretty sweet.
Me Josh Taylor and Nathan made dinner and ate it and then watch cyber bully.
Because i could not find The Notebook.
However.
We will DEFINITELY be watching it in the near future.


Cyber bully is way lame.
Because the girl is just super dumb the whole time .
But i guess some people in real life are that dumb and need to see it too.



Hmmm what else.


RENT is chuggin along.


Im at the point where Im getting really ..... sick of it, just cuz we are getting yelled at all the time.


I LOVE BEING IN SHOWS.
AND YOU SHOULD COME SEE ME IN A SHOW.


Here is a link if you wanna buy tickets to MY night, MARCH 8TH.
https://www.ezticketlive.com/checkout/event_view.asp?id=37



There is cussing and aids and homosexuality and scantily clad women and simulated sex scenes and a butt.


So.


: )



I am cleaning my room, because my gramma will be here on monday.


So that should be a good time.

She really likes to play just dance.

Im sure she will be ecstatic that we have all 3.


Well , im going to go clean now.


Bye friend!

1 comment:

  1. Makes me sad that Grandma will be there and I WON'T ----totally unfair!! But, like I always say, life's not fair, then you DIE!!
    But I'm not dying yet....
    So go clean your room ....without me.....and I will send ketchup chips and coffee crisp bars and something else way cool!! oh yea, I think I already told you!!

    ReplyDelete