Thursday, January 31, 2013

Don't have to curl my hair up, all this booty here mine

So i have started my only on-campus class at MCC.
It is some computor class.

I have gone to 2 class sessions. The first day we talked about how Amereica is awful at education, and then today we talked about whether or not guns should be allowed in schools.
3 hours of debate.
3 hours.

I have no idea what the class is even about.

To my new friend, i said under my breath as the class was feverishly debating "So....computors...how do those work...."

We will see if something comes of it.

I had 2 job interviews this week.
The first was for starbucks.

I totally killed my interview (like , in the good way) and actually didnt hate the idea of working there by the end of it.


The next day I had an interview for an office assistant at carmax. Which was the job i most wanted, because ya know, it makes more money. By a lot.

But. I didnt get it.
I guess I shouldnt have honestly answered the question "Have you stolen in the last 5 years"

I went through a phase ok?

The only reason that was hard was because it was my first interview ever that did not result i me getting the job.

So, Nathan and Jen took me to goodwill and lunch -and naturally, food and clothes healed me.


I will not know about the starbucks job untill tomorrow, but i have a pretty good feeling about it. I even baught a black shirt at dollar day today.
And a polka dot one
Its very taylor swift.
Thats unfortunate.




speaking of clothes you guys!

I CAN TOTALLY SEW NOW!

I have so far done 2 infinity scarves (just in time for the heat wave) along with converting 1 pair of pants to skinny jeans, and finally, sewing a pair of harem pants. I love them!
Im about to go take in a shirt of mine. and maybe a blazer. Im sure it will be all kinds of ghetttto.




Mhmmm.



Anyway, I think thats it.



Maybe i should just go get famouse.

For like comedy stand up, or just go do some really lame show.
Then i could afford goodwill at full price....




1 comment:

  1. instead of only buying the 50% off stuff? Ya, know what you mean! Been there, done that...with you!! Hey, go call a TV company and offer for them to do a reality show...come up with a great title and bring a camera along with you...instant fame!!

    ReplyDelete