Saturday, February 2, 2013

I do whatever, however I want.

No pinterest, that lipstick is not nude pink.
Nude is Nude.
Pink is pink.

Nude....
has no pink...


Do I have to do everything?

Geeez.
I dont even wear make-up and I know all about it.


So...I should be reading my world religions book.
But i dont want to.
SO im on pinterest instead.


I wanna go dirty blonde...because they get the best color pallet
and frankly, all hair styles in the world look better on them.
Its the definition of the combination of highlights and lowlights.



I think I may do some Wii fit later...and these fitness pins are making me debate possibly maybe thinking about working out.


WHO HIT MY HEAD WITH A HAMMER?

It hurts so bad. Like top left,towards the back- feels like someone hit me.

Im convinced my fontanels havnt closed.

Sean says they have.


Alright, remember your place...
Who is pre med?


If I need monologue advicee Ill ask you, okay?

But i dont think I would need it


*HAIR TOSS*


HAhahah, he told me he doesnt read my blog, but im pretty sure he does.
Ill just hide it from him on FB.

You know you can do that?

I bet I've hid a post from you.


ohhhhhhhhh




ok, im  gonna break it down for you.

You know how middle age woman are like "oh, i cant eat that it will go straight to my hips!"
And your like "Your so psycho. Im sure you've just had awkward fat distribution your whole life"
And they are like "No, when you hit a certain age...."
And you like "I will never be undesirable..."



Girl.
Im here to tell you, that shiz starts young.
Im not even 20 and im like "can someone tell me why im only gaining weight in my thighs?"


I have always worked my thunder thighs and took pride in my ghetto booty
And my weight was always pretty evenly distributed  (well, ya know, except or in my boobs. No fat ever took a stop there....)


But...what i got going on right now....
not cute....

Im gonna draw you a replica





No Im not naked PERVERT.


Thats my top bun.



But no im not even joking, that is how my body looks.
Im like...."gurlll your late teens have done nothing for you"


Dont get me wrong. I LOVEEEE my big hips. I get a lot of love from the fellas. But.....If i keep going at this rate.
Im gonna have a cup booty.
Like... that one ludachris song thats like "a$$ big enough to put a cup on her booty"
Im talkin the girls at walmart who you see and your like...how....did that...how.....


Did you know beyonces costumes have built in hips.
mhm.
and baby bumps

#conspiracytheoristforlife


im serious.
I wouldnt need that.


Today, Seans hair looked like it had a bump-it in it. And his brother said he wanted one I told him Id bring him one. He said "you have a bump-it?" I said "Yes, because i was a teenage girl once."
And his brother said "Do you have that underwear that..." 
" im gonna stop you right there....I dont have a Booty Pop. I NEVER needed one."


And thats the truth.


I dont like to watch movies (especially in theaters) and I dont like to watch TV either - unless its New Girl, but I mean, that goes without saying.
But every blue moon, I do WANT to watch one. That is tonight. I asked Sean if we can watch one when he gets off work, knowing the answer would be yes.Because Sean loves movies and TV. And I dont. So, he doesnt watch them with me hardly ever. Of course he let me pick the movie. As long as it doesnt involve Amanda Bynes.

Thats almost a deal breaker. 
Doesnt bother me that he is an atheist. Doesnt bother me that he has a child. Doesnt bother me that he doesnt like Christmas music.

But...Shes the Man is one of the all time funniest movies. 



I got a couple of things that can change his mind.



PAUSE:
Im listening to Im Leggit by Nicki minaj
and my mom starts talking to me over the music, she says "I got you something today"
But I heard a hybrid of her words and nicki's lyrics

so the end result was my mother saying 
"I got you birth control today"


That was very considerate mother.

UNPAUSE:



But what movie do I wanna watch?

I really wanna watch Hard Candy, but its not on Netflix, and blockbusters no longer exist.....
so....i dont know what to do. 

I dont even like watching movies.

I just like that watching movies with him is the equivalent of calling dibs on him. 

But i mean.
I already have dibs.


I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN MY THIGHS?




He aint goin nowhere.
Fool aint got no wonderin eye.
Not with hips like that.


and...ya know....THE TOP BUN.





I guess im going out to eat with my parents now. 

So bye. 









http://www.allmusic.com/album/a-collection-of-20-songs-about-booties-mw0001021473

No comments:

Post a Comment