Thursday, February 14, 2013

Words can never make up for what you do

If someone you love...or who loves you yells at you to stop doing something, like say, eating their food every time they prepare it, just say "You will miss it when im dead." It works really well. Well, in my family at least.



Im currently waiting for Sean to get off work so we can go to dinner.
Im a little dressed up.
But not cuz its V day.
Just cuz i got a new dress.
I hate that dresses are considered fancy. Like, Im OVERDRESSED.
No...I would wear a dress to walmart...

I dont think boys understand dresses are actually much more comfy and easy then clothes.
A dress is the equvilent of a t-shirt.

you wake up,throw 1 thing on and head out the door.
Super comfy, super cute.

And luckily, I have tiny boobs, so I dont have to wear a bra.
Im a little scared of how well this white cotton dress will stand up to the night (Im a leaner, if ya know what I mean. Lots of nip slip potential.)

Honestly. Boobs are like this big myth to me.
Ive been told they exist...but....I dont believe it.
I think people think Im a lesbian because how obsessed with breasts I am .
Like my 16 year old little sister thing, She will be talking to me, and Im just staring at her very respectable sized boobs.
Its not that Im a perv. Im just tryign to figure out how they work!
Today I watched my friend shower, and I was just imaging what it would be like to have something hanging off your body.

Totally perplexed.


Like... how do they....


AND WHY DONT  I HAVE THEM.

Im not complaining.
Im just...confused.


I am worried Im gonna be too full to eat with Sean. Im just so hungry all the time.
Now that Im pregnant.
Right?
When did that happen.
News to me.
Im glad someone let me in the loop tho.

But seriously.
I started small. Like.....I justified eating a cashew...then some almonds...then.....some crackers....then some cookies....then I was like ENOUGH.


Im gonna ruin my appetite.

I LOOK TOO CUTE TO NOT HAVE A BURGER IN MY HAND.

Well, technically, it will be a teriaky chicken lettuce wrap....
but, tomato potatoes


I have never gone out on Valentines day.
I had a boyfriend last year...I think we stayed in (thats what I wanted)

But this year...I really wanna go out.
I think its all the indie movies Ive been watching.
Thats gotta be it.


I have red lip stick on. Im trying to make that my new staple. Like, shed the "bun girl" image.
Gotta be careful when you wear red lipstick cuz then people think your pregnant


I even  blow dried my hair.
I MUST REALLY LOVE THIS GUY.


I mean I do, but that has nothing to do with it.

I just go out in public about once a week. and its killing me.


8:40 and no Sean yet....

My life is just like an indie movie....












No comments:

Post a Comment