Sunday, June 17, 2012

You just tell her that the only way her heart will mend is when she learns to love again

You can not take a nap at 8 pm.



And so.




This is me not napping.


Nathan left for Utah on Saturday.

Or...yesterday morning.


Tonight was the first dinner without him. It was really weird.

We all miss him pretty hard.


Im getting a little possessive of him.
 All thees people keep saying how much they miss him and yada yada.


Im about to kill myself to prove I missed him most.




But not really.




Saying you are going to kill yourself is never funny.




So I requested shifts off, cleaned my car, got an oil change, got the tires checked all this shish to go to cali tomorrow.


However the boys we were relying on to get us a place to stay fell through...so....it looks like we are not going.





I DONT NEED A MAN.


I CAN FIND A PLACE TO STAY ON MY OWN.




Michal and I went out in thees hot outfits last night.



We were super bored and Michal had had a hard day.

So we just decided to dress weird and then go out.


We though people might honestly mistake us for people with special needs,oddly enough, we just got called hipsters.


We went to the movies, Bliss rebar, and this party out in BFE.

At the party people were complimenting my shirt (yes , its cats) left and right.

People were like, "I love your style"


.....I was like.........

Hey....thanks....





It was pretty sweet.




I will now be taking  Voice Lessons with my super good friend Tracie Jones at her studio CounterPoint
She is super excellent and I recommend her to ANYBODY who wants to take any voice lessons or performance class.She knows her stuff.






Thats pretty much my life.



Its been surprisingly hectic lately.
But Im a fan.














No comments:

Post a Comment