Monday, June 4, 2012

Cuz love hurts when you do it right, you can cry when you get older.

I HAD A DUCK EGG THIS MORNING

This morning I dropped off the love of my life Michal for Cali

I could write about how jealous i am that she is going without me....but i wont.



Because....she did offer to take me.

Remind me why I said no....?

barforama.

So now Im here without her for 3 days.



So this blog is all about what i will do while Michal is away.



What I will do while Michal is away

  • Write a blog about what I will do
  • Clean my room
  • Clean the house
  • Swim with my brothers
  • Listen to this song
  • clean my car
  • craft
  • make a TOASTER dress (Im serious Michal.....)
  • do a cover
  • go hiking
  • go to the zoo
  • go buy incense
  • Make a dance video with Nathan and Joey
  • Watch The Life Aquatic 
  • Pick up a shift at work
  • start an herb garden
  • go to a farmers market
  • locate a free "splash pad"
  • Go out with boys*
  • Go thrift shopping *
  • Have spontaneous dance parties in my computer room
  • find someone with red grapefruit trees and make my own grapefruit juice
  • Call my sister back
  • See a movie
  •  tan
  • miss my mamas and papas vinyl that is at Michals house
  • miss Michal. a lot. 




I dunno if its like the full moon or what...but i have been boy CRAZZZZY.
but im not upset about it.

i love it.
Its too fun.
Im much more of a shopper than a purchaser. 
This summer is gonna be bomb....juss sayin.



Thirft shopping: I am obsessed with summer dresses.

I have legit worn a dress everyday this week.( i mean last week.....)

Im all about it. 
All i wanna wear is dresses forever.

dressesdressdresses.
I got my first odd print dress.

Its chickens.
But imma get more.

The ulimate goal is toasters.
Or.
Lawn mowers.




My goal for the summer is to sew my own mint maxi skirt.

It will be done.


Michal and I made a deal we have to go to Cali together before the summer is over or we will shave our heads....I guess i should have gone with her.


What the eff....why didnt I go?




I refuse to shave my head. 





1 comment:

  1. 1. IF YOU WATCH LIFE AQUATIC WITHOUT ME I'LL DIE.
    2. The shaving the head deal is ONLY valid if we go to Cali together. It doesn't count that I'm here without you, so thus if we don't go then we will have to shave our heads.
    3. We SHOOK on the shaving of the heads, so if it doesn't happen we WILL be bald.
    4. You cannot do all of those things while I'm away. I'll bet you $10.
    5. I'M ONLY GONE TILL WEDNESDAY.
    6. I love you and I wish you were here.
    7. There are SO many FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE boys here.
    8. Let's move to Cali instead of Chicago?

    ReplyDelete