Sunday, November 11, 2012

MR SUN, SUN, MR GOLDEN SUN

So, I spontaneously-ish jumped on a plane on Friday morning to Spokane, Washington.
This girl had a seizure on the flight.
AT LEAST IT WASNT A TERRORIST ATTACK.



Or an inside government job.




So I walk out of the airport.
ITS ALL WHITE.
LITERALLY SNOW EVERYWHERE.

My first thought "I did not pack for this" as I looked down at my measly jacket and scarf.

Then my sister picked me up and we made the 2 hour drive to Moscow Idaho.


It was respectable.


ITS SO COLD HERE.

HOLY BALLS I DONT KNOW HOW ANYONE FOCUSES ON ANYTHING.


I was working out with my sister Friday night and she says "Im kind of a workout junkie.....Well, more like a work out clothes junkie."


OH MY GOSH.

MOSCOW IDAHO HAS THE ALL TIME COOLEST CO OP

A co op, is a local, organic store....
I dont...know how to better describe it.


I seriously start squealing every time I walk in.

They have everything I could ever want.

Its so trendy.
And there is a "Just out of the closet" gay cashier , AJ, and Im slowly trying to show him its okay to be gay in the big towns!!!

My brother in law Steve is sitting next to me and we are all out of root-beer and he goes    "Britanee, you have no morals, go buy me root beer"


I think Im gonna do it....



CUZ THEN I COULD GO TO THE CO OP

I hope AJ is there.  

Maybe I will draw him a rainbow.


They only have one Goodwill here.
Makes sense why everyone is dressed the way they are.




THE CHILDREN ARE OUT NUMBERING THE ADULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment