Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pack it up -Pack it in

I have to wake up in 6 hours to go half off day shopping at goodwill.


Funny how I have had no job for 4 months, but i still find some GW money.


IMMA WORK FOR DEM RAGSSSS


So whats new since that time we talked.....


Hmmm.
I have a boyfriend.
I like him lots.


The first date he ever took me on, we walked outside and there were fireworks.
How could he have NOT turned out to be my boyfriend?

That and Kristen Schaal TOLD me to date him.
How can I say no to Kristen Schaal


He holds my hand while he's driving - even tho he drives a stick.


*smiles*



ENOUGH OF THAT.



Everyone is mad at Hostess going out of business?

2 Earth shattering things facebook has so delicately informed me of:

  • Osama bin laden is dead.
  • Hostess is going out of business. 




Maybe the man who is married to the woman who runs the anti-obesity program will bail them out.
Where is all our High Fructose Corn Syrup gonna go?(the gulf has suffered enough)
I dont think their target audience is gonna organize a picket line. (HAH FAT PEOPLE)
Wait,so we shouldn't have used Twinkies to soak up hurricane sandy?

lets see what else I got....
Im out.
(the last one is really just meant to imply we have bigger problems.I dont really know of anyone who used Twinkies as a direct result of the storm. Bless to everyone effected.)

*falls to the ground*
WHO CAN WE POSSIBLY BLAME FOR THIS?!?!?!


If you look at what has caused the biggest uproars this year....Its all about food. Well....food associated with gay rights.
Twinkies.


Well, that and the presidential elections....but I mean that ties back to food too...so...and gay rights....





Im only gonna give this 1 sentence. Because....Its all it really deserves...


"Im a teacher and I think its the best idea to have my students to a presentation at the end of the year and Im the only teacher who thinks so and my student will learn a lot and wont be overwhelmed because no other teachers assign presentations at the end of the year"



If there was ever any doubt that Satin exists. Stay in your classes until December.




I just wanna craft all night.
But  i cant.
Cuz Im sleepy.
And Im waking up for goodwill.

here is what i want to buy:

  • big sweaters
  • boots
  • pea coat(thing)
  • present
  • scarves
  • big sweaters

The end.














No comments:

Post a Comment